XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

i finished bioshock last night... finally.

question is, will i ever replay it to kill all the kids instead, and finish researching everything and getting the last few tonics?

probably not.
did you get the bioshock DLC? sold mine before i had the chance to look at it.

i finished bioshock last night... finally.

question is, will i ever replay it to kill all the kids instead, and finish researching everything and getting the last few tonics?

probably not.

SPOILERS

I don't think it's worth it. It just leads to a different final cutscene. The game plays out exactly the same way. Even if youkill all the kids they won't react any differently when you get to the orphanage section at the end.

Watch the final cutscene on youtube

Paramount Pictures has shot down reports that it is to follow Warner Bros. Entertainment and ditch the HD DVD format in favour of Blu-ray.

It emerged at the weekend that Warner Bros. Entertainment will release its high-definition DVD titles exclusively on Blu-ray starting later this year.

Perhaps a case of Chinese whispers, this was followed by news that Paramount Pictures is poised to follow suit. However, the company has denied this is on the cards.

"Paramount's current plan is to continue to support the HD DVD format", a spokeswoman for Paramount said earlier today, reports Bloomberg.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=178864

I've got both, I don't really care which way it goes.

Dudley GHII is getting a solus release in January. You can still borrow mine if you want though.

They're sort of ignoring the larger problem, which is that neither Blu-Ray OR HD-DVD discs are exactly widely available at retail. I really had to work hard to find a copy of the new Blade Runner cut, which is hardly a niche release. Unless you go online or somewhere like HMV, the HD formats might as well not exist.

They're sort of ignoring the larger problem, which is that neither Blu-Ray OR HD-DVD discs are exactly widely available at retail. I really had to work hard to find a copy of the new Blade Runner cut, which is hardly a niche release. Unless you go online or somewhere like HMV, the HD formats might as well not exist.

Well thats out of their hands. The demand isn't there right now so retailers aren't gonna waste shelf space.

The selection on both formats is shite in fairness. Must have titles such as Click, Van Helsing and Toto Live from 1988.

i am starting to see much more blu-ray discs around. in game shops and hmv. also the blu-ray discs are about 10 euro cheaper

Well thats out of their hands. The demand isn't there right now so retailers aren't gonna waste shelf space.

The selection on both formats is shite in fairness. Must have titles such as Click, Van Helsing and Toto Live from 1988.

Yeah, the titles are bafflingly shit alright. You might almost think they wanted them to fail. Anyway, when I asked some Gamestop manager dude whether he'd be getting Blade Runner in on Blu-Ray (because I wasn't so into watching one of their 58 copies of Scooby Doo) he was all :confused:!zed:confused:. Y'know, because nobody walking into a game store would be in any way interested in Blade Runner.

We watched Blade Runner on blu-ray on Sunday. Even via component on our small TV it looked pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back