XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

New Rainbow Six Vegas 2 shots & details:

RSV21.jpg

RSV22.jpg

Product Highlights:
• More Multiplayer – The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 13 new maps with more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.
• Unprecedented Customizable Experience – Create your own identity that persists through both the single player and multiplayer modes and progresses along with you. Reap the benefits of your single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa.
• Vastly Improved Co-op Mode – Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game. Now you and a friend can jump into a single player game and assist without any change to the story. The single player maps and storyline were created with co-op in mind, meaning every map has multiple entry points and the story is unaffected.
• Challenging AI – The AI is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields – not to mention a multitude of varying tactics – all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within the game, you’ll be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intelligence opportunities, such as thermal scanning.
• New Weapons and Armor – Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. New camouflage, clothing and gear allow for the ultimate customizations.
· More Vegas – Sin City is back and bigger than before. Explore all new Vegas hot spots and the gritty back streets creating a visual experience that is as challenging as it is breathtaking.

Got my 360 back. Faceplate is missing, it seems louder than before and there's grubby marks and scratches all over it. Well done lads.

Sounds like someone needs to buy an elite.

SWOS is fucking great, managed to get some of the old skills back after a couple of hours with it last night.

Cocking 360 went and red-ringed yesterday just two minutes after putting Guitar Hero 3 into it. Did the towel trick and it looks like I've managed to squeeze a couple of days' more life out of it.

Still though - fuckin' Christmas Day?

Played COD4 today. Looks great. Very atmospheric but it's been a while since I played a game that was as "on rails" as this. Having just played Assassins Creed and Mass Effect back-to-back maybe it just feels more restrictive but you really are held by the hand through the game.

Not feeling it to be honest. Maybe the multiplayer is the point, not the solo storyline.

Played COD4 today. Looks great. Very atmospheric but it's been a while since I played a game that was as "on rails" as this. Having just played Assassins Creed and Mass Effect back-to-back maybe it just feels more restrictive but you really are held by the hand through the game.

Not feeling it to be honest. Maybe the multiplayer is the point, not the solo storyline.
it's worth sticking with. i just finished the single player game on the PC a while ago and it was pretty deadly.

Orange Box is a whole heap of amazingness. Still stuck on level 14 in Portal. TM2 is pretty fun too. Also had a kickabout in Fifa 08 online, lost 1-0 when the guy ran into the bloody net with the ball

it's worth sticking with. i just finished the single player game on the PC a while ago and it was pretty deadly.
QFT.
I bought the Italian-language version of COD4 and played it through. Fuckin' deadly game, even if I didn't understand a fucking word they were saying (although I still don't know how to ask for a pint of milk, but now I know how to say "run over there and shoot that guy in the head" in Italian - sweet). Some of the levels were just awesome fun, like the Snipers in Chernobyl one and the blowing the fuck out of people from a plane one. Totally cured me of my shooter fatigue, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back