XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Ah Sensi. It'll probably be fun for about, oh... let's say, 6 minutes.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. As much as I like the idea of xbox live arcade I find that 95% of the games are cack and the ones that I loved as a kid have aged really badly. Geometry Wars is the only one I put much time into.

That’s exactly what I was thinking. As much as I like the idea of xbox live arcade I find that 95% of the games are cack and the ones that I loved as a kid have aged really badly. Geometry Wars is the only one I put much time into.

yeah but have continued playing sensi on emulators for past few years. so i will be liking it. I know what your saying though, golden axe really is not as good as i remembered!

Yeah, most retro games are much more fun to remember than actually play. I went through a phase (oo-er) when I was downloading loadsa emulators on my PC. Speccy, Snes, Amiga... but after a while you realise that's it's just a complete fucking waste of time. You also realise that Get Fresh isn't on TV anymore, nobody knows who Pajo is, Star Wars isn't cool anymore and you can't buy Wham bars for love nor money.

Release Date: November 15, 2008

shockeyshocked.gif

That was brilliant and hilarious.
I have a chance of getting this cheap today as an unwanted pressie syndrome, maybe a score is most I offer for it.
Having a party over the Xmas and was looking for a good MP game...not FPS, already have FN3 any other recommendations?

That was brilliant and hilarious.
I have a chance of getting this cheap today as an unwanted pressie syndrome, maybe a score is most I offer for it.
Having a party over the Xmas and was looking for a good MP game...not FPS, already have FN3 any other recommendations?

Fifa 08.

While this was a pretty great year for games, looking through that bunch, there was an awful lot of dross too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back