XBox 360 (10 Viewers)

Guitar Hero II was my first of this type of game. Lotsa fun to be had, but it's more fun with others + little bit of booze.

I dunno how Rock Band will overcome network lag problems for Live multiplayer, but I guess if they can do it (occasionally) well for beat-em-ups, why not for the living room moshpit?

Nah my 360 is away for repair. I presume the ps3 demo is delayed. I hear its great though.

I prefer to say now-gen® btw.

Nah my 360 is away for repair. I presume the ps3 demo is delayed. I hear its great though.

bloke in work got his repaired 360 back yesterday - same console, repaired, but now with a large screwdriver mark on the faceplate and a rattle from inside the case like from a loose screw, so he's going to complain about that. i think he said they sent him a voucher for 3 months of Live and a free game too...

bloke in work got his repaired 360 back yesterday - same console, repaired, but now with a large screwdriver mark on the faceplate and a rattle from inside the case like from a loose screw, so he's going to complain about that. i think he said they sent him a voucher for 3 months of Live and a free game too...

That loose screw is used to increase airflow across the chipset and reduce Critical Melty Holocaust Syndrome. It's very complex and technical, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Anyone recently feel the heat coming out the back of their 360? I'm quite sure I could make toast with mine.

Nah its due in the ps3 store at some point today too. EUROGAYMER preview it today, includes 8 player co op challenges, could be a winner for Thursday night xbox gayness.

We still on for rocking out round my gaff tomorrow lefty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back