XBox 360 (8 Viewers)

i have mine under the telly and it gets pretty dusty
cos of the cats / drug lab i run in my living room

i'm fucked, right? shoudl i start dusting the xbox?
put it in a solid glass casing?

playstationsmash.jpg

do you have to buy the new halo maps?
or can you just get em like rocket races?

i'm a bit rubbish at all this xbox tinkering,
sure didn't i only see you can buy shit like
bomberman just t'other day

i'm way better than neil at halo though

GORIILLAZOID; yeah you have to buy them. you can either input credit card details and not feel like youre spending anything or you can buy prepaid cards and 'top-up your points'. then you can buy bomberman and streetfighter II.

LEFTY: i could never imagine spending much time playing any of the guitar hero games on my own. unless it had a killer playlist..

That's not particularly hard to be honest. You really should try some other games though, playing nothing but halo is kinda sad.

And yes you have to buy the halo maps, they will be free un a few months time I believe.

i'm way better than neil at halo though

Herself is away this weekend, was thinking of having a nerd night round mine Saturday if you fancied it. Or popping in after work friday to try it?

I only have GHII, you'd get the idea though.

Is Guitar Hero III worth getting?

I've never owned any of the guitar hero games.

Wow, the video store launch titles are pretty gack, aren't they? My first shot at watching HD movies at home and I'm only really interested in Zodiac and Three Kings, both of which I've seen before. Batman And Robin? Swordfish? Ah here.

Herself is away this weekend, was thinking of having a nerd night round mine Saturday if you fancied it. Or popping in after work friday to try it?

I only have GHII, you'd get the idea though.

Yeah nice one. I can give you a lend of a few ps3 games.

Is the GHII the one with YYZ by Rush on it?

Wow, the video store launch titles are pretty gack, aren't they? My first shot at watching HD movies at home and I'm only really interested in Zodiac and Three Kings, both of which I've seen before. Batman And Robin? Swordfish? Ah here.
yah but download one and your cap will be obliterated. ireland isnt ready for this yet me no thinks.

I thought they signed a deal with BBC? I heard you could download only fools and horses in HD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back