XBox 360 (6 Viewers)

Ah bollocks. Whats the number i call again?

redringsnv5.jpg

Ah bollocks. Whats the number i call again?

redringsnv5.jpg
oh dear.

i finally sent my premium off for repair last week and it's on the way back already.

edit: although the UPS tracking number isn't working and now when i log on to XBOX support it tells me i have no registered devices. hmmm.

I just called they said they're updating their system and to call back in 2 hours. bah!

Ah well back to Uncharted.

How is it? The only place it's cheap is smyths with a loyalty card, but there was about 30 people in the queue to be served and I couldn't face it. I'll pop in mid-week and get it.

Its great but i wouldn't buy it, I'll give you a lend of it.

Its about 10 hours long and there's no online or replay value.

Cheers, I kinda wanna buy it though, just to have. Will hopefully get a few quid off with RFOM trade in.

I wouldn't mind a lend of some other PS3 games though, do you still have ninja gaiden?

I bet brady has already bought singstar.

Argh it looks like most red ringed 360's are just getting repaired rather than replaced. I'm not gonna hold my breath for a quiet, HDMI'd return.

Cheers, I kinda wanna buy it though, just to have. Will hopefully get a few quid off with RFOM trade in.

I wouldn't mind a lend of some other PS3 games though, do you still have ninja gaiden?

Ratchet and Clank is brilliant.

My own 360 is acting up again - I'm getting the "unreadable disc" message more and more regularly. While dusting my 360 isn't exactly high on the list when it comes to domestic stuff, I don't keep it on the floor or anything.

I'm pretty sure there's a bit of a design flaw when it comes to the 360 being left flat and those open vents on top just begging for any sort of dust and fluff to jump in.

I actually shook the console yesterday and stuff flew out...! So I took the hoover to it and it seems to have done the job... Thanks MS! I had to hoover my fucking console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back