XBox 360 (2 Viewers)

Tomorrow night could be even gayer than usual then?

Speaking of which we on for tomorrow?

Undertow is multiplayer isn't it, download for free and give it a bash?

Well that's you and Godson, you guys are more fun than Brady and Lefty.

The 360 it is.

Alright I can't defend myself there. The online play certainly isn't a dealbreaker for me and petes copy might never get out of its cellophane.

I'm happy to settle for the one thats 20 quid cheaper, runs better and doesn't sound like an extractor fan.

Tomorrow night could be even gayer than usual then?

Speaking of which we on for tomorrow?

Undertow is multiplayer isn't it, download for free and give it a bash?

yeah i am about, played a bit of halo campaign last week twas fun. Is burnout in shops yet ?

I'm happy to settle for the one thats 20 quid cheaper, runs better and doesn't sound like an extractor fan.
It's not costing me a cent due to xmas vouchers, the 360 demo runs perfectly and my 360 isn't that much louder than my ps3 when it's churning out the hot air.

Plus achievement points!

Is burnout in shops yet ?

Friday.

Edit: From the EG review - 'In technical terms, Criterion has come up with something extremely special, which puts to bed any lingering fears of its ability to tackle the new generation of consoles. Running without a hitch at 60 frames-per-second on both systems, it's a beautiful-looking game whether you're running it on an old CRT warhorse or a brand new 1080p monster.'

Edit: From the EG review - 'In technical terms, Criterion has come up with something extremely special, which puts to bed any lingering fears of its ability to tackle the new generation of consoles. Running without a hitch at 60 frames-per-second on both systems, it's a beautiful-looking game whether you're running it on an old CRT warhorse or a brand new 1080p monster.'

I dunno. Every single other side by side comparison i've seen has said the ps3 has a slight edge.

I couldn't give a donkeys mickey anyways, most laymen say the differences are unnoticeable.

I might have posted this last week but its the makers of burnout putting a few myths to rest. V interesting.

http://www.criteriongames.com/podcast/crashfm_15_080111.mp3

I'll be on lateish tomorrow for whatever's happening
Also will be getting the burnout on the 360

There was this mode called hunt the fox or something in carmageddon and it was the best multiplayer shit ever, I'm hoping marked man mode in paradise will be something similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back