XBox 360 (3 Viewers)

I've downloaded it but haven't played it yet. It took about an hour to come down, it's only 50 MB.

had go at undertow last night , could be pretty good fun multiplayer, sort of 2-d capture the flag

The sound effects are great, depth charges rock the sub woofer

burnout online plays looks mental.....but good

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_5944_en.html
Ace, that'll be great fun.

There are loads of modes paprt from straight up racing, one that I played that was good fun was smashing through the billboards. A billboard is marked on the map and the first person to get to it gets the point. But some of them are tricky to get to, for instance one of them required you getting to the top of a car park and jumping off a ramp. It was funny seeing which one of us worked it out first, then everyone clamouring to try and make the jump.

No sign of Burnout today, gah. Hopefully should have it for the weekend, and will be around for lots of online shenanigans Saturday/Sunday nights.

Ace, that'll be great fun.

There are loads of modes paprt from straight up racing, one that I played that was good fun was smashing through the billboards. A billboard is marked on the map and the first person to get to it gets the point. But some of them are tricky to get to, for instance one of them required you getting to the top of a car park and jumping off a ramp. It was funny seeing which one of us worked it out first, then everyone clamouring to try and make the jump.

yeah it looks like great fun , shit fast as well. It also looks like it will suit your style of driving more.....

You still banging on about that?

Apart from the fact you crashed into me, it was eight months ago!

As if more proof were needed, last night demonstrated that I'm proper rubbish at Halo 3. Much prefer COD4 multiplayer at this stage, for whatever reason, probably because it's more tactical and satisfying than Halo's in-your-face dayglo gubbins.

Anyhow, my Burnout arrived today. This weekend = a bust.

No prob. I'll just going to throw this crap out. I hate racing games to be honest. Was there COD last night? Your all lucky I was at a gig. Otherwise, oh ho ho.. Anyway when I got home I played Bioshock from 1-3am..

VGP have it shipping today for €40 (€45 inc delivery) on 360 & pS3... i think i'll go for PS3. dunno if the 360 version is region free.

arrived from canada this morning; tv came back from repair yesterday

hoohaaa

Burnout is great fun. Reckon it will be amazing for the gayness.

And they have Swervedriver on the radio!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back