XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

I really like it! The missions are samey but as a sandbox I think it's unrivaled. It appeals to the OCD gamer inside of me, if I come accross a settlement I have to 100% it.

Yeah it's OK, I ran through it on my own and it took about 45 minutes. The mutations thing could be interesting going forward though. I'm out rocking tomorrow night but I'd be on for some L4D2 action next week alright.

Is it just me or is it much harder than 10? Struggling on professional in sp, getting battered online. Admitedly I was very drunk when I played online at 2am, but still.

Also my first impression is that it plays a lot like pro evo 5, much slower and more calculated. Have to spend some more time with it today.

I'm a slut for FIFA games but I still reckon this rocks. It plays a better game than 10 and you gotta love all the cinematics. If you dig the World Cup, this is absolutely essential.

They've patched BFBC2 too, server side. They've nerfed the M60 and sped up the tracer dart considerably apparently.

Anyone about tonight? Zombies, soldiers of footy, I'm easy.

i bought alan wake on saturday. i got as far as the bit where you take the shrink wrap off, but that's it so far

i'm hoping to get the disk into the xbox tonight. i think there's an achievement for that.

They've patched BFBC2 too, server side. They've nerfed the M60 and sped up the tracer dart considerably apparently.

Anyone about tonight? Zombies, soldiers of footy, I'm easy.

Few decent games on thursday. I really thought we had no chance of winning that one on port valdez

Anyone playing Alan Wake? Thoughts?

Only played it for a while on friday, seems decent enough. The controls are a little clunky during combat though.

Yeah some good games on Thursday alright, Friday and Saturday night too. Well it was good on Saturday until we came up against some dude who was level 50, never seen someone who had capped the rankings.

Gave Alan Wake a miss, can't wait for RDR though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back