XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Crackdown 2 demo is on live, full co-op is available. Could this be the game that gets Lefty back on xbox live?

Got blur today, actually seems pretty decent. It would be perfect for thursday night thumped fun, if such a thing existed anymore.

Free RDR co-op DLC went up today apparently.

i lost all my progress in this bullshit after installing the DLC - seems to have happened to a bunch
of other whiners on the internet. don't know if i'll bother replaying...was only as far as mexico
and not really in the mood to do much cattle herding. might just shoot deer in the face instead

Second bout of redringitus for my old girl. How much do MS charge for repairs nowadays?

Reckon I might just wait for the new model to come out, then buy an old arcade box dirt cheap.

Second bout of redringitus for my old girl. How much do MS charge for repairs nowadays?

Reckon I might just wait for the new model to come out, then buy an old arcade box dirt cheap.

sure you may as well pick up one of the new machines!

So does anyone still have borderlands ? Sat down to finish the game and ended up buying the dlc....coop anyone ?

No need, the old girl is back on her feet.

While I wouldn't mind heading back to borderlands at some point I reckon my free time in the next few weeks is going to be consumed by crackdown 2.

No need, the old girl is back on her feet.

While I wouldn't mind heading back to borderlands at some point I reckon my free time in the next few weeks is going to be consumed by crackdown 2.

poxy agility orbs, i am still sitting with 499/500 from the first game!!

i got all 500 but i don't fancy doing it all again

ah who am i kidding - can't bleedin wait

I think this one shows the orbs on the radar (similar to infamous). which will no doubt diminish the achievement but make it a little less soul destroying trying to find the last one

didn't they change the first one to give an audio clue as to where they were? that made it easy enough to track the last few down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back