XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Yeah unless there us a MP part to a game I'm tending to wait to buy games at the minute, they come down in price so quickly now. I've picked up blur, metro 2033 and Alan Wake for a little over 20 euro each over the last month or so.

very, very pleased with the xbox slim. hadn't realised how much the noise offa my elite, which was already sposed to be much quieter than the older xboxsss, was bothering me.
it's absoluteyl silent.
and shiny

What level are you at in Borderlands Dave?

Reckon I'll probably buy that secret amoury one next week at least, the underdome is meant to be a bit rubbish isn't it??

Also just want to say again how great blur is, I mostly suck a driving games but I'm loving it.

What level are you at in Borderlands Dave?

Reckon I'll probably buy that secret amoury one next week at least, the underdome is meant to be a bit rubbish isn't it??

Also just want to say again how great blur is, I mostly suck a driving games but I'm loving it.

Think I am around 42. at that price i will probably pick up underdome, just to complete the set!

Think I'm about 47, been ages since I played it so I can't remember. Sure I'll probably get both too, the two of us can keep the Thursday night gayness flame alive.

Think I'm about 47, been ages since I played it so I can't remember. Sure I'll probably get both too, the two of us can keep the Thursday night gayness flame alive.

good stuff, the armory of general knoxx has much harder enemies and a supposedly impossible to beat boss. Should be decent for co-op. There are some issues traveling across the map, no waypoints and its huge so can be a pain.

So after the false alarm the other week, my old xbox finally gave up the ghost last night. Anyone know of any decent deals for the new 360?

i heard two smyths staffers yesterday talking about overheating problems with the new 360. the disk tray won't open if it gets too hot and the like but no mention of it actually failing.

i heard two smyths staffers yesterday talking about overheating problems with the new 360. the disk tray won't open if it gets too hot and the like but no mention of it actually failing.

supposedly the new xboxs will hang/crash before it gets to the red ring stage. Still crap but at least its one way of stopping the red rings

So after the false alarm the other week, my old xbox finally gave up the ghost last night. Anyone know of any decent deals for the new 360?

is it not still covered under the 2 year warranty ? I have had 2 xboxs die on me, because of the warranty reset I have been covered for about 5 years on one console. At least if it could be fixed you could trade in against a new one, plus I know people who have gotten it fixed by MS even out of the warranty period. Could be worth a shot

Loving the online play on World Cup 2010, anyone interested in a Thumped group stage? Not sure how it works but it might be a bit easier to complete than a league? Anyone tried it with friends?

I think there is only you and me from Thumped who has it. Lefty has it but doesn't have his xbox or a gold sub at the moment, and Johnny hasn't been seen in about two months. In principal I'm in though.

Is it cheap now? To my mind it really is a fair bit better than FIFA10.

Don't know how much it is now, got it as a present. The online world cup mode is brilliant. I've got to the semis with Ireland a few times. Then started playing with really shit teams like Armenia and Estonia. I'm on the verge of making the last 16 with Estonia.

Anyone else have it so we can get a game going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back