XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

ended up getting thrown in a match with you last night. Enjoying BC2 way more than MW2, more tactical and less annoying idiots. Whats not to like.
Yeah I saw you were playing and joined your game. It's much more up my street that MW2, you have to actually think about situations rather than just running about shooting. Still get a few dicks on there though, did you notice that one of the opposition on the last game had a clan tag [BNP]? Dick.

My favourite thing is AT mines. Got three people in one tank last night (I think it was the game you left, the one with the blokes in the chopper mowing us down constantly). That was very satisfying, got hundreds of points for it too.

I completed Bioshock 2 first time on hard, without vita-chambers off. Only way to play it if you ask me, builds up the tension.

Playing BBC2 at the mo and its such a joy compared to MW2 which is just horrible and full of assholes. BBC2 is a mature gamers game that understand teamwork and flanking. The destruction of buildings just adds more groovy ways to kill people.
Sure there are people who will play as snipers all the time, but just move server.
This kinda sums it up for me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I saw you were playing and joined your game. It's much more up my street that MW2, you have to actually think about situations rather than just running about shooting. Still get a few dicks on there though, did you notice that one of the opposition on the last game had a clan tag [BNP]? Dick.

My favourite thing is AT mines. Got three people in one tank last night (I think it was the game you left, the one with the blokes in the chopper mowing us down constantly). That was very satisfying, got hundreds of points for it too.

I completed Bioshock 2 first time on hard, without vita-chambers off. Only way to play it if you ask me, builds up the tension.

yeah i saw that, gald he was on the opposition team to be honest...I dont think I left, when we started the next map i noticed that you were not on the team. Maybe i got booted!.

I am stuck with the c4 for tanks at the moment, still working on levelling up all the classes. The ATV's always seem to catch people out, if you get on one at the very start and just head to the mcom stations you can get the charges set straight away. I kept getting caught out last night as there was no one with me, but if you are in a decent squad you can take some bases in minutes.

Have also had some trouble getting stuck in matches where people have no intention of defending/attacking, just in vehicles the whole time. Which is annoying, but I am sure that will sort itself out over time.

nofriendo is one of those dirty snipers. The rotter.

Ah now, only on the last bit of arica harbour and the first part of the lighthouse level, both are just horrible levels to be out in the open. On the rest of the levels I was taking the bases, maybe if you got out of the tank every once in a while you would notice.....

I've been playing mostly with the Eurogamer lot, being in a decent squad makes such a difference. 1000smurfs and citysickness need to sort their shit out, so to speak. I miss Thursday night thumped fun.

I've been playing mostly with the Eurogamer lot, being in a decent squad makes such a difference. 1000smurfs and citysickness need to sort their shit out, so to speak. I miss Thursday night thumped fun.

true, bc2 is made for 4 players, have yet to try squad deathmatch or squad rush, but both would be fun.

Have no real interest in conquest, basically all thats happening is one team takes all 3 bases and then spawn camps = no fun

Playing BBC2 at the mo and its such a joy compared to MW2 which is just horrible and full of assholes. BBC2 is a mature gamers game that understand teamwork and flanking. The destruction of buildings just adds more groovy ways to kill people.
Sure there are people who will play as snipers all the time, but just move server.
This kinda sums it up for me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That looks amazing.. MW2 is getting really boring.. don't want to throw away another massive chunk of my life though... sigh

That looks amazing.. MW2 is getting really boring.. don't want to throw away another massive chunk of my life though... sigh

Mw2 is really boring filled with kids who have way faster reaction times than U, whereas BBC2 is more about stratgey and teamwork than gettin 5 kills and callin in a chopper fuck that shit. BBC2 is worth sittin in the dark for hours and pissing in plastic bottles cause u is to lazy to get up and go to the jacks.

Finally got round to Mass Effect 2. Thankfully they've cleared most of the issues of the first game - tearing, slowdown, pop-in and never-ending lifts - all gone! Just wish I had played the first one recently, still trying to remember what happened. Loving it so far though.

Do the facial models in ME2 still look terrifyingly eerie? What's the combat like? I was sorry I ever played all the way through the first one.

Got Bad Company 2 in the post today; the 360 to play it on shouldn't be too far behind...

The graphics have improved but there is still nothing going on behind the eyes at all. No one seems to be able to say 'humanity' either, for some reason everyone in the future sats 'OOOmanity'. It's very strange. If you didn't like the first one I doubt you'll get on with this to be honest.

I see you have the old 360 back, you on for squading up for some BC2 tomorrow night? Godson?

Oh, the ooomanity. Yup, definitely up for some BC2 tomorrow - they gave me a new/refurbed 360. I see there's more blatant dialogue theft from Generation Kill in the single player campaign.

Yeah, I know. Just thought I'd give it a whirl seeing as Dice are supposed to have put a bit more effort into it this time around, rather than just making a glorified tutorial.

You're right about the time to rank up and unlock though - I'm still not even at level 1 (!)

up for Bad Company tonight if people are playing and i can be in someone's gang. never played with thumped folks before so dunno if y'all have a clan or tag or any of that business. i'm TOTALORG and will be on later for a few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back