XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

In that last game my total score after rewards 21370! I think I destroyed 5 tanks with AT mines in the one game.

The M60 is stupidly overpowered, I can gun down four or five people in seconds if they're bunched together.

In that last game my total score after rewards 21370! I think I destroyed 5 tanks with AT mines in the one game.

The M60 is stupidly overpowered, I can gun down four or five people in seconds if they're bunched together.

yeah i think i got 16000. I really hate arica harbour, especially when your up against a good team. My last game i got stuck on an 8 man team with 7 snipers. boring as feck. looks like the medic is the way to go

Over halfway through Bioshock 2 now.
Playing on Normal and it seems a whole lot harder than the first.
I reckon it's a better game overall. The story is tighter and the idea of protecting the little sisters makes for some serious tension - especially knowing there's gonna be a big sister showdown when you're done.
The controls are better, as is the weapon/plasmid selection.
Loving it!

Some good games there tonight chaps, shame we lost citysickness towards the end.

I bloody love this game.

You still in the fatherland?? We had a couple of german SAP blokes over last Wednesday, I think they finally reached the continent on Sunday via two ferries.

You still in the fatherland?? We had a couple of german SAP blokes over last Wednesday, I think they finally reached the continent on Sunday via two ferries.

yeah, had 3 flights cancelled so far. Have another booked for tomorrow so hopefully that goes ahead. If it was not sorted by tomorrow I was hitting the train station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back