XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

In that last game my total score after rewards 21370! I think I destroyed 5 tanks with AT mines in the one game.

The M60 is stupidly overpowered, I can gun down four or five people in seconds if they're bunched together.

In that last game my total score after rewards 21370! I think I destroyed 5 tanks with AT mines in the one game.

The M60 is stupidly overpowered, I can gun down four or five people in seconds if they're bunched together.

yeah i think i got 16000. I really hate arica harbour, especially when your up against a good team. My last game i got stuck on an 8 man team with 7 snipers. boring as feck. looks like the medic is the way to go

Over halfway through Bioshock 2 now.
Playing on Normal and it seems a whole lot harder than the first.
I reckon it's a better game overall. The story is tighter and the idea of protecting the little sisters makes for some serious tension - especially knowing there's gonna be a big sister showdown when you're done.
The controls are better, as is the weapon/plasmid selection.
Loving it!

Some good games there tonight chaps, shame we lost citysickness towards the end.

I bloody love this game.

You still in the fatherland?? We had a couple of german SAP blokes over last Wednesday, I think they finally reached the continent on Sunday via two ferries.

You still in the fatherland?? We had a couple of german SAP blokes over last Wednesday, I think they finally reached the continent on Sunday via two ferries.

yeah, had 3 flights cancelled so far. Have another booked for tomorrow so hopefully that goes ahead. If it was not sorted by tomorrow I was hitting the train station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back