Thumped Disco (1 Viewer)

Stuart Little (16 Jan, 2002 04:03 p.m.):
How about commandeering Thomas House some night?

That's either a shit idea or pure fucking genius.
YOU DECIDE!

TH would be perfect.
only problem is there are club nights (or whatever) on there 7 nights a week.

joss (16 Jan, 2002 02:08 p.m.):
Bazzalintezzeer Prizzick!

fo shizzle, ballintizzle. the nizzam all up in here.

fear not everbody! i never offered to organise anything, it was all pete talking out of his ass!

make sure someone plays a lot hip hop at it.
thumped is all about the hip hop.

isn't there only actually around 10 people who'll show up or are we assuming there's going to be 30/40 imaginary people there as well?

Dice bar is ok - they sometimes stamp your hand so you can get into Voodoo for fray - everyones idea of a top night out.

does it have to be sa'hurday week? I'm already givin' all my love to Andrew WK that night..

so who is going then?

me, crith, stu, hag, kirstie, pantone, rothko, lorcanzo (axl rose impersonation permitting).

that sounds like a deadly buzz.
cry.

hag (16 Jan, 2002 04:14 p.m.):
isn't there only actually around 10 people who'll show up or are we assuming there's going to be 30/40 imaginary people there as well?

all the guests that are usually on will probably be lurking in the shadows silently drinking and taking everything in.

If someone sorts out free drink or a male stripper I could get loads of blonde stupid but reasonably attractive Business Studies student burds to come....you - premium-member-indie-types might get to sow your wild oats for once...

Could the Somadrone guy provide the music on the night? The EP is great stuff...

- Fintan

yeah, sure they will. actually, it is kinda creepy knowing that there's always around 10 'guests' reading everything we're saying but not actually making a sound themselves. i feel like i should be watching my back or something ... say something god dammit, please, for the love of god 'guests', say something...

but the guests cant say anything, unless of course they ring up a member and then ask them to post it for them or else they become members and can post yet losing their "guest" status and thus we return to the beginning of the conundrum.

um hag
unless you log in you get lumped in as a guest - I don't always log in like. So take solace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back