Thumped Disco (1 Viewer)

Stuart Little

Website
www.warlordsofpez.com
Ask yourself:
Why not?

Look, we all know that we're a bunch of undesireables. Most of us are less than easy on the eye, and it's not like we have anything better to do with our time, I mean, think about what you're doing RIGHT NOW; you must admit, it's not exactly edge of the seat stuff.

In fact, it's just plain sad.

I personally would love to congregate on some dingy corner of Dublin City for and evening of name-calling, hand-dropping and general misbehaviour.

Of course, it's not like I'm going to do anything about it. That wouldn't be my style at all. I'm in two minds as to whether I'll even post this thread...

last i heard andy was going to organise something

what with it being the official third birthday this saturday and all that

ok then i'll rephrase that

he was hassling me to organise something "along the lines of the Road Birthday Parties"

Never having been invited to one of these legendary events (grrr), I had to pass. :(

nady, is that joss' head you're fuckin up with your green rays? if so, bloody good show, he's been asking for that for a long time coming.

i think its a deadly idea.
a *disco*, mind.
not a chin - stroking "oh, i love this record. i got it on 12" while i was still in the womb. did i mention i'm really socially conscious" sort of affair.

no?

yes.

peepee, you know it won't get done unless you do something. set a date and venue and me, you and stuart will show up anyway. then we can ring everyone else and tell them it's deadly fun and they'll come along. right?

toners is free and full of booze even on saturdays...

peepee (16 Jan, 2002 02:23 p.m.):

yes, but no PA, remember?
i gotta have a medium with with to spread my Lionel Richie message...

oh yeah. i forgot about the PA and the lionel. maybe cyclotron would have a lazy boide thumped special some sunday for a bit of sex. maybe.

anne could light special thumped candles in the shape of pete's noggin.

here, eh, correct me if i'm wrong, but don't these 'discos' you speak of usually involve the attendance of some..... whatdoyecallthem?.... oh yeah, GIRLS, that's it.

at last count i think theres about 4 of 'them' on thumped.

this is gonna be the gayest disco ever.
that said, i'll put out for anyone.

ANYONE

I was thinking that there might be some groupies about?

I must say I'm kinda relieved that we don't seem to be the only ones striking out on the whole groupie issue.

But at least WE have an excuse - who wants to score with someone with a grille for a face, or a giraffe head and red knee socks?

The rest of ye have some explaining to do.

ronan (16 Jan, 2002 02:40 p.m.):
here, eh, correct me if i'm wrong, but don't these 'discos' you speak of usually involve the attendance of some..... whatdoyecallthem?.... oh yeah, GIRLS, that's it.

ANYONE

ronan (16 Jan, 2002 02:40 p.m.):

ANYONE

i hear ya.
but like, i'll bring me mates or whatever.
they're all total sluts, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back