Thumped Disco (3 Viewers)

Maybe someone could bring down some durty phillims and we could watch them on an overhead projector.

Or we could have a durty slide show. Stu, you're good at Irish - could you dress up as a teacher and talk us through it in a primary school stylee?

I'll be sure to blow out the candles at just the right moment...

I am intrigued

will this be the sort of affair to warrant flicking my hair, donning ankle snapping heels and getting out my weeniest handbag out for?

wait til you *meat* peepee's mates. even the saddest rock lord among you will have no problem getting a sexy dig in the nuts from these hoers, i kid you not.

before this thread de-generates into the usal messing I'd like to say I think its a grand idea

I wouldn't get to bogged down into the DJ/disco element, just sort a venue out and you can slap some greatest indie album ever shite on... who cares!?!

sure soon enough you won't be able to hear the music over the noise of friendly banter, joyful laughter and all round good cheer

woo!

Oh and don't let Fogarty organise it, he'll make a cocks job out of it and we'll all be shunted to the metallers bar in Bruxelles for another evening of being groped contiunously outside the mens jacks. Yeah Andy, I'm talking about your Birthday.

If this happens I'll be wearing my sky blue bunny-hair tuxedo and that fully functional beanie-hat with platinum propellor that Hag has yet to give me.
I won't need shoes or stockings since I'll be hovering 6 inches above the ground.

And i'll be dancing/floating like a giddy little princess.

My vote goes to Tamango's in Portmarnock, where the gang, despite warnings from EU health inspectors, continues to go.

kirstie (16 Jan, 2002 03:34 p.m.):
Oh and don't let Fogarty organise it, he'll make a cocks job out of it and we'll all be shunted to the metallers bar in Bruxelles for another evening of being groped contiunously outside the mens jacks. Yeah Andy, I'm talking about your Birthday.

kirstie (16 Jan, 2002 03:30 p.m.):
I am intrigued

will this be the sort of affair to warrant flicking my hair, donning ankle snapping heels and getting out my weeniest handbag out for?

absolutely.
and get practising your "saturday night" and "macarena" also.

just watch you don't get the same one as me or I'll rip your tits off. In the immortal words of shaz from bad girls.

ohh! man curtains!!!
such an opportunity to perform this dancing act surely won't arise again for at least 2 weeks. This event must happen forthwith.

lorcanzo (16 Jan, 2002 03:50 p.m.):
'twould have to be some evening so as to get my thigh length leather boots out of the closet.. and no amount of drunken long hairs with stupid grins laughing at their own farts will entice me without a blistering bit of live non-dj entertainment....

okay then.
so it looks as if my Axl Rose impression will have to come out of retirement for the evening.
i can work with that, buh'.

Toners on baggot st will give you a free room on a saturday night, providing they make money on the bar.
so no problem there.
only thing is, they have a *tiny*, *micro* cd player behind the bar which you cant hear once there are more than four people in the room, so even pantones Indie Hits idea is out.
Bowes on fleet st do a freer too, but again, there would be no music.
We dont want anywhere too big either, cos i have a sneaking suspicion that, like, 7 people will *actually* turn up on the night.
So if anyone can think of anywhere small, free and with some sort of sound system (haha, "sound system". i sound like someones dad...) that would be mucho, er, helpo.

cheers.

don't even think about bailing her out, peepee is in charge, our fun depends on peepee ... oh god ... we're all gonna die!

actually, bowes would be perfect. good winter pub as well. my fat brother had his 30th birthday there a few years ago and brought in a normal stereo which was grand. great fun. until aidan walsh showed up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back