The Wii (4 Viewers)

I had good fun with the wii Friday night, but I have to say I'm in no hurry to get one. Still think it's a gimmick that will get old very quickly when your not drunk and not playing it with mates.

So I got this
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000JJRV8Q/?tag=thumpedcom04-21
and I cannot see an iota of difference between this and the leads that came with it.
I saw in GameStop today that they have the component version.
I looked at the back of my tv and it seems like there are four scart sockets and thats it.
Can I connect the component cable using a scart adaptor?

have you a HD tv? seems the scart wouldn't make any impact, it's only beneficial on a standard telly, like what i have.
component is the only option for a HDtv, but i don't know about using a scart adaptor

have you a HD tv? seems the scart wouldn't make any impact, it's only beneficial on a standard telly, like what i have.
component is the only option for a HDtv, but i don't know about using a scart adaptor

No HDTV for me just yet.
I just can't really see any difference with the lead I bought versus the one it came with.

I looked at the back of my tv and it seems like there are four scart sockets and thats it.

A lot of TVs have multiple Scart sockets, but only one of them is RGB Scart. Try switching through each of the 4 sockets - you should notice a significant difference in picture quality when you hit the RGB one.

gamestop on henry street just got a batch in this morning as they left a voicemail for me to pick one up. hurry if you're still without one!

weathernews and nasa it looks like.

it's really really slick , dragging the globe around is like being in
minority report. definitely deserving of an exclamation mark. .!.

Sunny for the next five days in dublin.
Although apparently it's still nightime in Drogheda hmmmm.....

Fresh Wii stock in Game Henry Street and Ilac Centre today too (Henry Street probably the best bet for non pre-order consoles).

Long queues in Gamestop Henry Street when I was in there half an hour ago.

the wii is the one i feel more compelled to sit down and play, zelda kept me up til ridiculous hours last night. you need to try a none gimmicky/none multiplayer game
But thats because you're the biggest nintendo fanboy I know.

The more I think about the wii the more I think 'meh'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back