The Wii (7 Viewers)

red steel? read mixed reports

the absolute must have is zelda, which is just amazing. next big one will be warioware on jan 12

i have a spare copy of zelda i got from CD wow, unopened, 52 bucks if ye want it. 60 in dub shops

red steel? read mixed reports

the absolute must have is zelda, which is just amazing. next big one will be warioware on jan 12

i have a spare copy of zelda i got from CD wow, unopened, 52 bucks if ye want it. 60 in dub shops

someone might have already got me that as a pressie..will know this evening
if not though, yeah i'll buy it off ya!
ta

Just got a Wii and sifting thru all these pages but can anyone do a quick erm post to explain the basics
Bought an extra remote and Zelda, any other games good?
did'nt seem to be many out and alot were kiddie games.
Does the Wii support widescreen/HD?
I own a 40" HD and do I get the correct cables with the box etc
Not much time as work in little over an hour........
ta for any help and oh yeah is there online play, soz for all newb questions but like wasn't getting a Wii lol til my gf got one for her brother and then I decided hey what the hell//
If there is online play look forward to playing any of yas......if yas explain ;p

the wii is gonna look terrible on a HD tv, until you get the component cables, which are pretty tricky to get at the moment annoyingly.

best other 'grown up' games are probably red steel and call of duty. the next must have game will be warioware on jan 12th, i think

Mmmm doing lots of reading Dudley and on my TV I have the yellow/red/white easily accessible but not the scarts......what's best thing to do in my situation, I want best picture as possible.

lol......it's unopened
still deciding wether to sell it on, I got this cos my gf went half and this looks more girl friendly then other consoles.

Just read too that the xbox 360 is far more powerful too, glad I didn't open the box, think I will def sell it on or even exchange it for the 360 but....suppose I will have millions of questions for that too lol

/goes off to play pes6 on the PC ;]

Ya I think that too lol.....why Wii was bought cos diff to normal consoles
I mean it's further away from pc gaming than xbox 360 is too pc

donno if u understood the above but it wasn't fun typing, typing commenced during HT in the pes6 match and ya man left cos he was 3-0 down/

Ya I think that too lol.....why Wii was bought cos diff to normal consoles
I mean it's further away from pc gaming than xbox 360 is too pc

donno if u understood the above but it wasn't fun typing, typing commenced during HT in the pes6 match and ya man left cos he was 3-0 down/

What the fuck are you on about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back