The Wii (3 Viewers)

anyone know how much a wii, zelda and a numchuck would cost in town?
dudley you still got zelda to sell?

i neeeeeeeed a wii. and zelda. always with the zelda.

Oh, and I derepped you for being a dull one-note shitbean, nothing else.
And your contribution to thumped is what exactly?

I've made maybe three negative comments about the wii? The last one taking the piss about people (who are actual real life friends of mine) getting excited about browsing the internet thorugh the wii. People who have probably been browsing the internet for about 10 years.

I guess I just found it funny that you are so in love with your wii you felt the need to de-rep me for insulting it.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

super_mario_bros_ver2.jpg

My contribution to Thumped is that I very occasionally post on the boards here. I bow to your superior post count and concomitant vast intellect, but maybe you need to get less overwrought about being de-repped. Who cares?

It's not like I curled out a hot, angry, smeary turd on your Christmas turkey, after all. Maybe next year. For now, hugs? xox

What that proves lefty is that I'm no fanboy, the 360 improved greatly, Sony fucked up, I got a 360.

I looked back at the start of that thread when I got the 360 and laughed at myself, don't worry!

What that proves lefty is that I'm not fanboy, the 360 improved greatly, Sony fucked up, I got a 360.

I looked back at the start of that thread when I got the 360 and laughed at myself, don't worry!

You at home this afternoon?

Ireland v England...the decider.

hmmmm. so around the same as an xbox.
i have a dilemna.

or do i...

well, xbox will drop in price sooner than the wii. i imagine there'll be a hefty xbox price drop aroundabouts march, so it may make sense to hold off on one til then.

oh, and also that tesco reduction was only for last weekend, they're back up to 449 now in most places

right..think i might get a wii after xmas. purely for zelda.
then save and get an xbox if/when there is a price drop. then i wait for halo 3...

thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back