The 'Festivals I don't get' Thread (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Based on nothing but idle speculation I wonder if there will be fistfights around Dublin tonight involving loud mouth drunken Trump fans

There's something there about working with the best logistical people etc.

He might be able to charm some marketing people, again, but I doubt anyone who's job is -being sensible- is going to go in for that.

There's something there about working with the best logistical people etc.

He might be able to charm some marketing people, again, but I doubt anyone who's job is -being sensible- is going to go in for that.
Unless money is no object and they‘re some kind of of weird masochists who want to say they were there (of which there are probably many)?
edit: which is of course not “sensible” as you said.

The line up for electric picnic looks very underwhelming, imho.
It still sold out no problem. Fair play to them.

all the food 'acts' at a lot of modern festivals, I just don't get it tbh, what kinda weirdo goes to a music festival and goes to watch some geezer cooking dinner or whatever the hell it is they do the you could be watching Iggy pop or whoever

I find the whole concept utterly bizarre tbh

p.s. I'm not a 'foodie' so that might explain my confusion at food exhibitors and the whole notion of 'celebrity chefs'

all the food 'acts' at a lot of modern festivals, I just don't get it tbh, what kinda weirdo goes to a music festival and goes to watch some geezer cooking dinner or whatever the hell it is they do the you could be watching Iggy pop or whoever

I find the whole concept utterly bizarre tbh

p.s. I'm not a 'foodie' so that might explain my confusion at food exhibitors and the whole notion of 'celebrity chefs'

See my previous comment about people going for the "experience", music is not the main draw for a lot of people, the festival experience is.

I don’t even go to the cooking demonstrations at Bloom, the thoughts of going to them at a music festival is anathema to me. But festivals aren’t for people like me any more. They are for people to go and keep spending money, not standing around listening to music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back