The 'Festivals I don't get' Thread (5 Viewers)

Doesn't look that bad really. Maybe they just need a better photographer.

Hundreds of tents and shite left behind? Maybe it's just accepted these days but it can't be a good thing by any metric.

PS EP is defo sold out.

Hundreds of tents and shite left behind? Maybe it's just accepted these days but it can't be a good thing by any metric.

PS EP is defo sold out.

I did Reading one year, which is the twin of Leeds if anyone doesn't know.

We were told that at least in staff camping (bear in mind that staff camping is a few thousand people), anyone who leaves abandoned tents or any kind of rubbish will have the cost of disposal taken out of their wages. And no, it won't get given to Oxfam or whatever, it's just lazy littering. Take your shit away with you. They were very clear about it.

But Leeds and Reading are both the First Big Festival for a lot of kids who've just done their GCSE's. Also Lockdown. So those younglings don't know how to behave.

Is it? It is still being advertised quite heavily.
It's been a long wet summer.

I could be wrong,but isn't there an advertising budget that has to be spent and it also causes panic for next year to make sure people get tickets who look into one now for this year.

That's all very presumptuous from me though

I could be wrong,but isn't there an advertising budget that has to be spent and it also causes panic for next year to make sure people get tickets who look into one now for this year.

That's all very presumptuous from me though
oh they're totally advertising now for next year's tickets

PS EP is defo sold out.
oh, its a disgrace and unnecessary and all litter is disgusting etc. I just meant that we see this shit every year and that didn't seem as bad as before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back