The Burds and the Bees (4 Viewers)

darlene is acting all funny and when they ask her about it, she throws a strop and shouts "alright, i had my period!" and storms out of the room?

yeah I remember watching that with my aunt and muffin and she was quite young at the time so wouldn't have known about the old period buzz so I think I went to the jacks burning with shame!

when we were kids we were all gathered around the televisual machine watching Carrie

When it came to the shower scene my brother piped up "hey-she cut herself"...and it was time for bed

years and years later we found out why

even if they'd let that slide, youse wouldn't have made
it much further than the blowjob scene.

i remember my uncle letting us watch death wish 2 - y'know
the one with the brutal rapes in it

when we were kids we were all gathered around the televisual machine watching Carrie

When it came to the shower scene my brother piped up "hey-she cut herself"...and it was time for bed

years and years later we found out why

Isn't that the first scene in Carrie?poor kids all settled down to watch it, two minutes later it's time for bed!I always felt really embarrassed watching stuff that mentioned periods etc when my parents were around.

yeah I remember watching that with my aunt and muffin and she was quite young at the time so wouldn't have known about the old period buzz so I think I went to the jacks burning with shame!
i got caught repeating darlene's strop by my spinster french teacher. her dad was one of the head knights of columbanus, and she took after him.
that was fun.

growingupfront.gif

This book will explain EVERYTHING johnnystress

I saw a programme on BBC 3 recently called Sex with Mum and Dad

see now i really have a problem with the title of that show!!!

i remember girls in my class reading the dirty parts in forever

hell yeah. every girl in school was reading that book at the same time and gossiping about it over lunch at one stage. i actually learnt most stuff about sex from reading judy bloom books. my ma had a talk with me but that was more about periods, i learnt about conception from getting a book out from the library aged about 7 all about where babies come from, and we always seemed to have always ultra and tampax representatives coming to give us talks like ten times a year. WE GET IT, WE BLEED. JESUS.

in primary school in HK though they did show us this mad 80s sex ed video with flabby floppy people running around naked on the beach and women giving birth full frontal to the camera.
instant contraception.

we saw a video of a lady giving birth in RE when we were
in school - from the front and all. pretty disgusting.
everyone should be spayed immediately

Went to the cinema recently with a friend and her mum. There was a sex scene in the middle of the film and both myself and my friend got really embarrassed.

Ha, I just remember my folks took us to see LOOK WHOS TALKING, I guess I was about 12, and the first five mintues with the sperm flying about the place and swimming up your ones vagina and all that shit... jesus christ... it's going to take another 18 years or so to opress that memory again...

The flowers having sex in Pink Floyds The Wall was the cause of much newspaper shaking from my Dad

hell yeah. every girl in school was reading that book at the same time and gossiping about it over lunch at one stage. i actually learnt most stuff about sex from reading judy bloom books.

i learned boys call their penises 'Ralph' from reading Judy Blume books..I remember being absolutely morto reading 'Deenie' when she talked about touching her special place..

Ha, I just remember my folks took us to see LOOK WHOS TALKING, I guess I was about 12, and the first five mintues with the sperm flying about the place and swimming up your ones vagina and all that shit... jesus christ... it's going to take another 18 years or so to opress that memory again...

me too..and don't even get me started on the 'boy have a penis, girls have a vagina' part from 3 men and a little lady..

I never should have asked them what a multiple orgasm was. that one took a while.
Although , armed with my superior knowledge, I told my friend it was a type of german car, that came in different colours, and when he was on the bus with his parents he looked out the window and yelled 'da, da ,i think that man has a multiple orgasm'

I never should have asked them what a multiple orgasm was. that one took a while.
Although , armed with my superior knowledge, I told my friend it was a type of german car, that came in different colours, and when he was on the bus with his parents he looked out the window and yelled 'da, da ,i think that man has a multiple orgasm'

I think we should give out a 'Spirit of Thumped' award for the post that best captures the things that make this board so great. I nominate this post.

This post, and Vinnie's one-word "Abortion" posts from The Thread That Dare Not Show Itself That Thread.

My ma told me when I was about four. My reaction was "yuck! I'd never put mine in there!"

Then she explained to me that there are two holes.

The flowers having sex in Pink Floyds The Wall was the cause of much newspaper shaking from my Dad

Ah! it's the feckin' flowers!
-Bob Geldof

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back