Pat Kenny Gets a New Job (1 Viewer)

I'd imagine he's on about 15-20 nurses easily. Football is about pure profit. It doesn't bother pretending to be anything else these days. Dunphy is more than happy to go on about money ruining the game while profiting from the exact same system, in fact he often makes jokes about exactly that irony. It's not nearly as offensive as a fuck like Kenny earning a fucking fortune profiting from peoples misery. And that pias expression on his face Fuck him. He's a cunt.

I don't know why RTE are in the profit or European football business or entertainment at all.
TO me, beyond news, current affairs and Irish culture I think they're doing someone else's job.

I thought Kenny was brilliant on Frontline, Today Tonight and the stuff I think we need from a public broadcasters. He was fair to middling (and I'm being kind) on the likes of the Late Late or the light entertainment piffle on his radio show - the stuff I think commercial enterprises should handle.
He's at the top of his game taking politicians to task.

Also, I know him, and he's sound.

pat-kenny.jpg

Word on the internet is that he was fierce cooze hound at RTE

I remember he had a segment he used to do on his satuday night show where they would dim the light's and he would interveiw some non celebrity people involved in a some sort of real life serious situation story it was really heavy segment ! But the thing he was doing lately on rte that interview debate with the audience current affairs thing i honestly coudnt watch that !

Yeah i think I will have to try and keep up with the local media a bit more often.

I don't know why RTE are in the profit or European football business or entertainment at all.
TO me, beyond news, current affairs and Irish culture I think they're doing someone else's job.

I thought Kenny was brilliant on Frontline, Today Tonight and the stuff I think we need from a public broadcasters. He was fair to middling (and I'm being kind) on the likes of the Late Late or the light entertainment piffle on his radio show - the stuff I think commercial enterprises should handle.
He's at the top of his game taking politicians to task.

Also, I know him, and he's sound.
I don't know why RTE do anything except european football they're fucking shite at everything else and Kenny is a useless profiteering bollox.

Light entertainment ? Are you fucking nuts. When Gaybo had the late show it was prime time and a talk show rolled into one, it was fairly shit, but it pretty much summed up being irish. Fuck all happening, What is happening happens vvvveeeeerrrrryyyy veeeerrrrryyyy ssssssllllooooowwwwllly, oh look the troubles, pope reigns supreme, backward arse politics, Pissed celebrities, Gerry Adams, and Sinead O Conner and someone wins a car at the end and that's really all we need.

Kenny managed to make two shows out of it and make a fucking fortune. Fuck him he's a cunt.

and I'm sick of that "oh he's a great current affairs lad" bullshit. If he was he should have been covering the fact that we were all about to go broke about 5 years ago and was he ? No he fucking wasn't he was covering the fact that the dole at the time was €210 and having people on moaning that it wasn't enough.

Yeah that's Pat. Mouthpiece for the fucked in the head and so long as they vote Fianna something it's all okay. Fuck him. He's not Edward R Morrow he's not even Gay fucking Byrne.

People were apoplectic on Liveline yesterday because The Edge didn't take his hat off in church

Just thought I'd mention that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back