Normal People (6 Viewers)

Hang on, what sort of fucking Eton-esque schools did you all go to that had a room for eating your lunch in? That in @Cormcolash’s case even had crockery apparently? We had 10 minutes to eat our lunch in our classroom and then told to GTFO.

Hang on, what sort of fucking Eton-esque schools did you all go to that had a room for eating your lunch in? That in @Cormcolash’s case even had crockery apparently? We had 10 minutes to eat our lunch in our classroom and then told to GTFO.

The school with the highest percentage of students eating school dinners in Northern Ireland at the time, wooo

The canteen had a kitchen attached to it, cooks made the shit there and then dished it out on plates to the students. Don't think you got much choice in what you were getting. I ate in the canteen when it was raining sometimes, sometimes they let all the students in there, but usually it was just for the ones that were actually meant to be getting school dinners there so that the any student couldn't just walk up and get food.
Those of us that had packed lunches ate at the side of the playground usually so that we could get a game of football going straight away, or usually when it was lashing down we'd just sit in the corridors outside the classroom and spend lunch there.

went home for lunch every single day of my secondary schooling. We had a hall that lads from Tallaght had their lunch in, cos they were too far from home to make it there and back in 40 mins. There was a kitchen where they made grub. The menu every day was burger and chips. Nothing else, just burger and chips. No wonder my generation's arteries are fucked.

Christ almighty we do love selling ourselves

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

went home for lunch every single day of my secondary schooling. We had a hall that lads from Tallaght had their lunch in, cos they were too far from home to make it there and back in 40 mins. There was a kitchen where they made grub. The menu every day was burger and chips. Nothing else, just burger and chips. No wonder my generation's arteries are fucked.

Yeah think that was the same menu my school generally used too

I lived too far away from the school to go home. On good days we’d go to the chipper so not much better than your school’s menu! At least we got a little walk.

I lived too far away from the school to go home. On good days we’d go to the chipper so not much better than your school’s menu! At least we got a little walk.
I was two mins walk from bedroom to classroom but initially didn't want to go home for lunch in case I'd miss out on stuff. Within a month I had got the note to go home. Lunch was more boring than class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back