Normal People (2 Viewers)

I take it back, here's one of them throwing a fantastic tantrum about Rooney's first book

Yup she went to the same school as Louis Theroux and Adam and Joe. What a boring person. "I'M A WRITER TOO"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yup she went to the same school as Louis Theroux and Adam and Joe. What a boring person. "I'M A WRITER TOO"
Oh I had no idea Adam & Joe were that posh. Were they anti Corbyn as a result?

My fav thing about the above review is that she does that very posh thing of talking down Rooney's class stuff - my dear, you're not even doing revolution right.

TV and film riding is grand if you're 14, but grown adults saying fake riding made them horny is fucking weird

Not that weird if you're a woman and the characters have established an emotional connection, then it's hot
It's about more than nudity and pumping, I think

I will speak for all women here, a thing they also like men doing

boggers going to university in Dublin is becoming a rarity.
probably more boggers went to college in Dublin 20-30 years ago than now.
this is simply down to the cost of accommodation.

i noticed listings in newspapers as to which college's secondary schools were sending leaving students.
my old school is about an hour from Limerick and 2 hours 45 minutes from Dublin.
but only one student went to college in Dublin in 2018.

i dropped out of secondary school and i never felt any stigma about it.

Oh I had no idea Adam & Joe were that posh. Were they anti Corbyn as a result?

My fav thing about the above review is that she does that very posh thing of talking down Rooney's class stuff - my dear, you're not even doing revolution right.
Dunno but they were very very quiet about it. Interestingly Theroux's wife is/was a militant Corbynista and you have to assume he is/was too but I never heard or saw him speak about it - I suppose that his job at the BBC meant he couldn't be seen talking about his political affiliations.

Dunno but they were very very quiet about it. Interestingly Theroux's wife is/was a militant Corbynista and you have to assume he is/was too but I never heard or saw him speak about it - I suppose that his job at the BBC meant he couldn't be seen talking about his political affiliations.

It's never stopped Lineker

So no one is going to tell me when I can stop reading today? I've a skip in the driveway that needs filling.

Might it be that Theroux is a journalist and therefore it's better for him professionally to be seen as being impartial?

I think the news department people have to be more careful yeah. When challenged on the stuff he talks about on twitter GL's response is generally a) He's a sport guy b) He's not actually a BBC employee, he's a contractor.

Anna Mieke is on the soundtrack so I can guess that i'll be making the transidtion that we all go through from time to time where you go from raving about an artist to being told to listen to them by people who ignored your ravings for two years, minor inconvenience for me but positive overall.

Canteen all the fuckin way.

And the best thing about the canteen by a fuckin mile was when ANYONE could be the fuckin principal for all anybody cared dropped a plate or a glass or something, then the whole canteen would go fucking mental for about 3 minutes, lads jumping up and down on the tables and all, fuckin brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back