No Disco Petition (1 Viewer)

I got an email back from RTE saying all the same gubbins. There was lots of stuff keeping it on ice while they restructure their music programming plans, then she mentioned that Glen Hansard malarky and said something about "going foreward".

Y'know, there *is* the possibility that they're planning something even cooler. It's remote though.

How about this: everyone chips in and we make our own public access television. That's what Ireland needs. It'd sure take all the heat off RTE. What say we all raid NTL HQ? I think they're somewhere in Um Qasr.

Prick-o-vision

Originally posted by potlatch

How about this: everyone chips in and we make our own public access television. That's what Ireland needs. It'd sure take all the heat off RTE. What say we all raid NTL HQ? I think they're somewhere in Um Qasr.

How the Fuck do ya do that? I'm a doctor Kirk, Not a magician.
Seriosly though - I bet your-rope would pay for it..

no disco

anyone know what will happen to the amazing irish vid archive down there on mill st? Strikes me rte needs no disco more than no disco needs rte

Originally posted by Knacker
Would that be The State of Us cooler?

No War No Disco man...
Naw, more hairy Japanese people screaming and hitting their heads off walls cooler. The State of Us isn't cool. Speakin' of which, should we start having regular meetings for it?

NO DISCO (Ask a stupid question, like)

OK I'm sure this has been answered a million times but, what is the story with the No Disco petition.

Was it officially closed and submitted to RTE?

Did RTE give an 'official' response to it?

How many signatures were there in the end?

Does anybody care anymore??

the petition was sent into various folks in rte, including the director general and programming commissioners. only got a standard response that the situation was being looked at in context of rte rejigging their music policy.

yo yo

Had a listen backt o it last night ackcherly... sounding good! I believe Dr Dee was impressed. We counted up all the tracks in progress for the next album and so far there are 16!

C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back