Performance (1 Viewer)

that talk reminds me of a tech support call i once had with symantec about PGP desktop server; they told me a corporate firewall had to be the cause of my problems, i pointed out i couldn't even ping 127.0.0.1 from it, and their response was 'see! i was correct!'

would imagine that must be a feature of that particular application because it should make no fucking difference
It’s a bit crazy alright. The skip-name-resolve setting in my.cnf is what causes the problem.

ah jaysusssss

that's a default setting?
Well… it’s optional to disable it for a small performance improvement - when it’s enabled it does a lookup for every incoming connection. Why doing that breaks any application hitting 127.0.0.1:3306 and not localhost:3306 I’m not sure.

actually i blame windows. A restart seems to have fixed it
so your shitty Windows machine keeps breaking thumped?

Thanks a million. I can't believe you put everyone through this. Is the snow your fault too? You need to think of the community @ann post , a lot of people rely on thumped for their daily social interaction.

Bill Gates.

Not a conspiracy.

That reminds me, we've just pushed a vaccine firmware update.
Your best bet it to find a 5G mast and stand right up against it, and not drive for a few hours afterwards. The wobbly eye vision bug hasn't been completely addressed yet.

fucking nightmare TBH. Don't even know why we started down this track.

403'd on clear mobile now apparently
Try logging out and log back in again. There's a 2 character text string in your session cookie that's causing a SQL injection false positive in mod_security. Happens every now and then.

Try logging out and log back in again. There's a 2 character text string in your session cookie that's causing a SQL injection false positive in mod_security. Happens every now and then.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back