Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

All I've heard is if you're not pulling the sack off yourself your fucking monged for about a week after it.

Re-legalise mushies I say. Make it so you have to pass a mushy awareness course before you can buy them. Keep the type of thick that thinks he can fucking fly drinking cider and off the fucking roof.

I always wonder why those thick cunts that think they can fly after a few shrooms etc. don't try taking off from the ground.Fucking retards.

Its supposed to suck AND be terribly poisonous.I'll stick with me yokes n hash n whizz n ketamine .

Yeah that's what i heard, but then that's what most people say about most drug experiences but then when you push them on detils it sounds class or turns out your mates are full of shit and were actually at home watching bridget jones diary when they said they were out getting monged.

piped up a load of ice gold last week, trippy , but in a bad way, theres fuckers kneelin sayin prayers outside the headshops here in galway, shit is gettin outta hand, cunts should be burnin the fuckin churches, I'm movin to norway..

Shits always fucked up in Galway. The krusties are your problem there. Get rid of those fucks and everything will seem a bit better immediately. I thought the ice gold was good stuff. I would never have called it trippy.

maybe it was coz i 'd just finished ahard day's work and piped the shit out of it expectin it not to work, but i got a strong and uneasy trip of it, very chemical, horrible aftertaste.theres not so many crusties here as there used to b. but lots of hippies, they're fine by me, I'll take hippies over junkies any fucking day!
Shits always fucked up in Galway. The krusties are your problem there. Get rid of those fucks and everything will seem a bit better immediately. I thought the ice gold was good stuff. I would never have called it trippy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back