Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

sure they banned hallucinogenic mushrooms after family campagiendd after their son died 20 minutes after consuming them (even though effect take an hour according to dutch body) and had also at the same time consummed alcohol and pot

meanwhile could i ask opinion of informed

http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0603/headshops.html

Sale of 'drug pipes' to be banned

Thursday, 3 June 2010 17:46
The Government's new legislation designed to target head shops makes it a criminal offence to sell pipes or any other objects used to take controlled or psychoactive drugs.
now my uncle has a pipe for smoking tobacco, this is an item with the same purpose as what these are banning selling so in theory, does that mean the sale of pipes like my uncles is illegal as they can be used to take controlled and/or pyschoactive drugs

these "drug" pipes are fit for the same purpose as my uncle's pipe so what is the difference. therefore my uncle would be dealing in contraband if he were to purchase a new pipe

i think a good idea for a protest march against this move is that people bring these banned pipes and hold a protest outside dail eireann but instead of tobacco in the pipes, everybody blows bubbles with them

http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Psych...pdf/Files/Psychoactive_Substances_GS_Bill.pdf

the new laws basically just give the guards the power to shut down a shop for any of a number of spurious reasons,selling pipes being amongst them,the wording is of course pretty vague-

"A person who sells any pipe, utensil or other object made or adapted for use in connection with the consumption of a controlled drug or psychoactive substance knowing or being reckless as to whether it will be so used shall be guilty of an offence."

i'd guess that your uncle buys his pipes in a tobacconist and so should be ok to carry on doing this unmolested by the law but still,it just goes to show that the law really is an ass,with this legislation in force the police could indeed go into any tobacconist,claim their pipes are being used for illegal substances and fine them/get an order to shut them down.highly unlikely of course but the option is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back