Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

Hello all

some intresting facts
1 Every seven hours, someone in Ireland dies from an alcohol-related illness
2 Hospital discharges for alcohol-related liver disease increased by 147% between 1995 and 2004
3 Alcohol-related deaths also increased during the same period, from 3.8 deaths per 100,000 to 7.1 deaths per 100,000
4 In the period from 2003 to 2005, approximately 120 people were killed each year in alcohol-related crashes

Right this is an Outrage why are the sheeple not burning down pubs the lenght and breth of the land ???
Where is the public outrage ?

Hello all

some intresting facts
2 Hospital discharges for alcohol-related liver disease increased by 147% between 1995 and 2004
3 Alcohol-related deaths also increased during the same period, from 3.8 deaths per 100,000 to 7.1 deaths per 100,000
4 In the period from 2003 to 2005, approximately 120 people were killed each year in alcohol-related crashes

Right this is an Outrage why are the sheeple not burning down pubs the lenght and breth of the land ???

No offence noob...but tell us something we dont know.

Hello all

some intresting facts

Stop trying to get alcohol banned you 1920's prick

Every five seconds in ireland a man looks at tits and thinks about having a pint with one massive human sized tit. then giggles to him self and say tits out loud to himself then giggles and touches himself then feels guilty and forgets what he was thinking . I know this is fact because I am that man.

Every five seconds in ireland a man looks at tits and thinks about having a pint with one massive human sized tit. then giggles to him self and say tits out loud to himself then giggles and touches himself then feels guilty and forgets what he was thinking . I know this is fact because I am that man.

Yo WC....Will you marry me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back