Legal Highs (3 Viewers)

I tried some of these legal highs a couple of years ago. All I ended up doing was sweating profusely and getting a sour stomach. It was like taking street drugs, but without all the pleasureable side effects... only the shit ones.

Give me good old fashinoned LSD anytime.

I got some kind of ecstasy substitute a couple of weeks ago, pretty good, not as powerful as the original but not unlike it.. not much of a hang over either, and I had a power of booze.. think they cancelled each other out

Liveline getting great milage out of head shops the last 2 days.
Yeah, he's lovin' it!

- I thought I'd die Joe, was awake for two days... no ingredients, it said not for human consumption
- Why did you take it?
- Ah I dunno.... they should be banned

- If the Government can close the schools, why can't they close the head shops Joe?
- Good point

snowstorms are the ecstacy ones, they are deadly, really strong and fuck all of a comedown. had some fake coke stuff, not sure what it was called but it was good too.

snowstorms are the ecstacy ones, they are deadly, really strong and fuck all of a comedown. had some fake coke stuff, not sure what it was called but it was good too.

Hurricane Charlie? Myself and few others took a shed load of it one night. Not too bad of a come down but impossible to sleep and not too great on the auld heart.

question to caller on liveline two minutes ago:

Joe Duffy: What do you find funny about having sex with a horse and pooing in a bottle?"

sorry, unrelated to thread, i just had to post that.

First comedy in ages I've liked on RTE2, needs a bit more quality control for consistency but everything the ginger was in was funny. (Joe's quote is about two sketch pieces on the new 'Your Bad Self' show. RTE playa it.)

A couple of heads over here did a bit of a compare and contrast, and reckon a lot of those products in the Irish shops are probably methadrone cut with other things. On spurious assumption, you could imagine entrepreneurial sorts bringing in batches of pure meph and meth and cutting it and packaging it for resale with names like "Craic" which one online Irish store sells. Seriously, if they just carried a proper set of ingredients on the packets they'd have more of a market. Haven't tried any of the post-piperzine/BZP legals in head shop, packaged and marketed form. But there's a definite difference between the 2 hours of buzzing from them BZP based things with their avalanche of hell that falls on you for 12 hours after, and these new RCs.

A couple of heads over here did a bit of a compare and contrast, and reckon a lot of those products in the Irish shops are probably methadrone cut with other things.

Is that whole Swim business code for a poster referring to themselves in the third person?

Otherwise he tries a lot of shit, and knows a lot of people.

Is that whole Swim business code for a poster referring to themselves in the third person?

Otherwise he tries a lot of shit, and knows a lot of people.[/QUOTE

Yeah, I found that third person thing a little unsettling too.

on the hush, hush is there any sites to buy hash as the stuff around my neighbourhood is all that petrol/ plastic contaminated shite. or any dealers want to send me a pm. any help appreciated

on the hush, hush is there any sites to buy hash as the stuff around my neighbourhood is all that petrol/ plastic contaminated shite. or any dealers want to send me a pm. any help appreciated

Narc.

oooookkkkkk. so don't send me a pm then. anyway legally i have to tell you if i am one. and how the fuck am i going to get it if i dont ask. im tired of asking random junkies believe it oir not they are starting to avoid mehe street now

The Joe Duffy posse are circling the wagons.Bad news for all you "heads".

Some auldwan came on and spoofed that "her sons mate" ended up in hospital for 3 days after ingesting this vile stuff,saying it aggravated a hitherto unknown heart prolly he had.
She then went on to say her "nephew" "died" the other day from it.
What a fucking spoofer.Joe canned her quick smart.She was doing Duffy cause no favours.

oooookkkkkk. so don't send me a pm then. anyway legally i have to tell you if i am one. and how the fuck am i going to get it if i dont ask. im tired of asking random junkies believe it oir not they are starting to avoid mehe street now

hmmm you seem to know a lot about the legalities of being a cop "man".

FILTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back