Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

have to dispute that,of the ones i know,blow and snow are both meph based,charge is not meph but something very similar.
re the loophole-if something is gonna be sold for human consumption it needs a full ingredients list and will have to pass various safety standards,selling a product as a bath salt/plant food bypasses these requirements.same deal with the legal weed/hash being sold as incense.
apart from that yr absolutely correct,it is a potent drug and should be tested in minute amounts before going crazy :)

meph based.

what's it cut with?

Becarefull with the mephedrone. unless you have measured the right dose you can bomb too much and then it's eyeballs and rushes and it's highly addictive.

you will want more.

I fucking want more already by the sounds of that,and I havent even tried it yet!

as in it's moreish, comedown can be manky if you cane it, dose too much and you might black out. some people have experienced irregular heart beats

that sorta shiz....

as in it's moreish, comedown can be manky if you cane it, dose too much and you might black out. some people have experienced irregular heart beats

that sorta shiz....

we were having heart issues. no sleeping when needed.
totally fucking madoutofit on this stuff on saturday. craziness
it was called 'shake and vac' or some such shite.
worst comedown ever. might be down to a stupid amount i drank too but i felt like i was depressed and had the fear.

not sure if the comedown is worth it

a few cans woulda sorted you out surely Ernesto?
nah, wasnt the typical comedown. i felt like i was at death's door.
couldnt stomach booze till the evening. i felt ill. waves of nausea came upon me.
any booze gave me heartburn.
took some more on sunday night but only a small amount and it definitely didnt blow the face off me on saturday.
still havent slept since friday night though.

nah, wasnt the typical comedown. i felt like i was at death's door.
couldnt stomach booze till the evening. i felt ill. waves of nausea came upon me.
any booze gave me heartburn.
took some more on sunday night but only a small amount and it definitely didnt blow the face off me on saturday.
still havent slept since friday night though.

Steve ReichPulse -- Sections I-X -- Pulse
DON"T LISTEN TO THIS IF YOUR HEAD IS MELTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back