Legal Highs (2 Viewers)

Some guy sold me some Mephedrome at a party on Friday. Seems to be all the rage here in London at the moment. Is it going around back home? Fucking deadly, to be fair. Similiar to yokes but possibly better. Got mad loved up for fucking hours. Also, it was really cheap. A gram cost me £15 and got me and several others completely off our tits. Serious comedown yesterday would nearly put me off, though most of my mates said they were fine, slight come down but well able to function. Can buy it online and I think I will. Bound to be banned pretty soon. Very illegal feeling buzz you get off it.

did this stuff friday, saturday and sunday. very good indeed. it's being sold as 'bath salts' in the head shops and it's 40euro for a gram (although it's much cheaper off the net and there are people selling it for much cheaper too). a bag would do 2 or 3 people but tolerance increases fairly quickly and it's fairly sore on the aul' schnoz. felt anxious yesterday but i'd be more inclined to blame that on the drink.

did this stuff friday, saturday and sunday. very good indeed. it's being sold as 'bath salts' in the head shops and it's 40euro for a gram (although it's much cheaper off the net and there are people selling it for much cheaper too). a bag would do 2 or 3 people but tolerance increases fairly quickly and it's fairly sore on the aul' schnoz. felt anxious yesterday but i'd be more inclined to blame that on the drink.

Where'd you get it? Would it be worth mixing in with booze for a more sedated buzz? Mr. Rick Rude, your sobor drug reviews are inspiring.

Anyone try that King Bee smoke... It's not too bad actually. €20 for 2g in any smoke shop. I got a little bit of the greenies (not actually getting sick but the head was definately dodge and the heart was thumping) after smoking a bag load of joints one after the other, but mostly good. You get a deadly dose of the giggles, which I have to say was great fun and you don't get the giggles enough with legal smoke. I probably wouldn't recommend putting too much in the bong cos thats how we got a bit dodgy, but it was great craic smoking it and once you get used to it you don't get the dodgyness anymore. Definately worth a try if you just wanna chill out and have a laugh.

I had this on offer but as Wobbler said above, it can keep ya awake for two days, I passed...
Well it didn't keep me awake for two days or anything like that. Just a nasty two day long come down buzz.

so will 20 cups of coffee,moderation in everything.
Indeed. Also, I probably took too much. I'd never even heard of it before I bought it. I asked some bird at the party how much should I take and what will it do for me. She said loads and fuck all. I did two lines, somewhere between ketamine and cocaine sized and then I was fucked. Beautifully fucked but I'll be more careful next time.

Anybody get this online? There's a site that will sell you 100grammes for £650! Anyone looking for some spending money this crimbo could do worse then selling this shit at parties. How much is it going for around town?

Some guy sold me some Mephedrome at a party on Friday. Seems to be all the rage here in London at the moment. Is it going around back home? Fucking deadly, to be fair. Similiar to yokes but possibly better. Got mad loved up for fucking hours. Also, it was really cheap. A gram cost me £15 and got me and several others completely off our tits. Serious comedown yesterday would nearly put me off, though most of my mates said they were fine, slight come down but well able to function. Can buy it online and I think I will. Bound to be banned pretty soon. Very illegal feeling buzz you get off it.

It's a plant food I think. Was talking to some people about it at ATP this weekend and they made it sound like it wrecks you afterwards.

Becarefull with the mephedrone. unless you have measured the right dose you can bomb too much and then it's eyeballs and rushes and it's highly addictive.

you will want more.

all those 'salts' in the head shop are not meph, they are some shitty speed derivative
and if a head shop doesn't have the respect to tell you what they are selling you take them with caution.

Ivory bath salts and snow have had some very bad reviews and will give you a very different experience than meph. speedy no sleep.

with any of these legal chemicals, be wise, take a tiny dab to check for allergy and
start with quarters or half of what is there.

It's the difference between experiencing a drug or 'omg omg omg i feel like i'm gonna die'.

Imho legalise all the drugs. That way it can be an educated choice and the safest.

all those 'salts' in the head shop are not meph, they are some shitty speed derivative
and if a head shop doesn't have the respect to tell you what they are selling you take them with caution.

have to dispute that,of the ones i know,blow and snow are both meph based,charge is not meph but something very similar.
re the loophole-if something is gonna be sold for human consumption it needs a full ingredients list and will have to pass various safety standards,selling a product as a bath salt/plant food bypasses these requirements.same deal with the legal weed/hash being sold as incense.
apart from that yr absolutely correct,it is a potent drug and should be tested in minute amounts before going crazy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back