Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

re: mephedrone.. i'm not a big drug user but i had some last weekend out of curiosity as i was told it was inbetween mdma and coke.. perfect description. the ehem, sun newspaper apparently had some story about a dude doing an 18 hour binge on it and pulling his own balls off..
it's a tenner a gram here it was lovely but then again i don't cane shit (only had two very small lines) and i certainly wouldn't recommend over doing it. everyone's gone mental for it cos you can buy it online really cheap but someone told me last night its gonna be illegal come january.

oh also i didn't get a comedown off it and all my friends said the same thing but i find comedowns to be the worst when something's cut badly or cut with speed. p.s. also known as mkat!

re: mephedrone.. i'm not a big drug user but i had some last weekend out of curiosity as i was told it was inbetween mdma and coke.. perfect description. the ehem, sun newspaper apparently had some story about a dude doing an 18 hour binge on it and pulling his own balls off..
it's a tenner a gram here it was lovely but then again i don't cane shit (only had two very small lines) and i certainly wouldn't recommend over doing it. everyone's gone mental for it cos you can buy it online really cheap but someone told me last night its gonna be illegal come january.

oh also i didn't get a comedown off it and all my friends said the same thing but i find comedowns to be the worst when something's cut badly or cut with speed. p.s. also known as mkat!

For someone who isn't a big drug user, you come across all Bobby Brown

For someone who isn't a big drug user, you come across all Bobby Brown

ha. okay i should say i only buy 'entertainment' drugs if its a special occasion and must have only taken them under a dozen times this year, can't think that i've bought them more than once or twice.. i'm comparing myself to a large proportion of friends and acquaintances who do them every weekend, some more frequently. i have no driving desire to take them but i'm a never say never again type. jb to the maxx

I done a fair bit of folk last night and could'nt sleep for shit after it.I'm still a bit rattly tbh.

Cans time.

What's folk?

On saturday it was "hurricane charlie". I reckon taking it for 13 hours probably wasn't the best idea if you want to sleep after. Surprisingly grand today though considering how much I drank along with it.

Whats the cliff notes for this..

What coke and yokes substitute is actually good..

Shneaky 6Pack - Folk is seems decent enough?

Anyone try something called Pink Champagne?

Folk is the street name for it man.Hurricaine Charlie is the shit we had.Gets ya fucking going,but keeps ya going if ya get my drift...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back