Legal Highs (3 Viewers)

The Joe Duffy posse are circling the wagons.Bad news for all you "heads".

Some auldwan came on and spoofed that "her sons mate" ended up in hospital for 3 days after ingesting this vile stuff,saying it aggravated a hitherto unknown heart prolly he had.
She then went on to say her "nephew" "died" the other day from it.

That's a good thing no??? Now they are aware that he has a heart condition and know what to do to help him live with it. Positive drugs story not reported correctly in the news if you ask me.

That's a good thing no??? Now they are aware that he has a heart condition and know what to do to help him live with it. Positive drugs story not reported correctly in the news if you ask me.

If only.She was a complete spoofer.

yeah it could have been worse, your one was going balls out for mephedrone the bitch, she knows the score.

might try injecting the stuff after watching that bit, straight to the rim.

Had the TV on in the background in my girlfriend's flat last night and at the end of an ad break on RTE 2 a couple of seconds of the Souvenir Seed Shop exterior from Primetime just flashed up on screen before they went back to the programme.

Weird.

fuckin (aged)indie kids...why wank into a sock when you can have a ride? find a drug dealer who sells drugs

Ah Lepra,its important that we're seen to be inclusive in this new multi cultural Ireland.No substance shall be discriminated against.

fuckin (aged)indie kids...why wank into a sock when you can have a ride? find a drug dealer who sells drugs
It'd be nice to buy drugs and not fund human trafficking or gun crime on the streets of our towns but each to their own I suppose.

Price is about 25euro for 2g but compares favourably as you only need half the amount you'd usually put in a spliff.

Good article in the Examiner the other day about the whole Head Shop industry and how the regulation of it should be approached. Sensible ideas but fuck all chance of being adopted.

NEW MEMBER HERE, JUST BOUGHT STUFF IN A COUNTRY HEAD SHOP. USED FUCK ALL OF IT AND IM OUT OF MY FACE. HAVENT USED DRUGS IN AGES COS I HATE THE SCUMBAGS THAT NORMALLY SELL THEM. GIRL IN THE SHOP WAS ALL HELPFULL AS WELL, YOU KNOW, ASKING WHAT KIND OF HIGH DID I WANT, I WAS GOING TO BUY SOME SNOW COS I SAW IT ON PRIME TIME, BUT SHE GAVE ME STUFF CALLED FUEL, JUST LIKE COKE. ONLY €35

NEW MEMBER HERE, JUST BOUGHT STUFF IN A COUNTRY HEAD SHOP. USED FUCK ALL OF IT AND IM OUT OF MY FACE. HAVENT USED DRUGS IN AGES COS I HATE THE SCUMBAGS THAT NORMALLY SELL THEM. GIRL IN THE SHOP WAS ALL HELPFULL AS WELL, YOU KNOW, ASKING WHAT KIND OF HIGH DID I WANT, I WAS GOING TO BUY SOME SNOW COS I SAW IT ON PRIME TIME, BUT SHE GAVE ME STUFF CALLED FUEL, JUST LIKE COKE. ONLY €35

Worf%20Laughing.gif

WELCOME ON BOARD BK!

What do you call an egg in a leather jacket?

A mad yoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back