jo burger rathmines (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 89
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 7
l_8860e623be95713eaea3f34aeb04d690.gif

Ate their the other night, got a veggie burger (2 types on the menu) - we were seated promptly, the food was really good and the price was reasonable. Don't know what everyone is giving out about...

was there again a couple of times recently, food was still very tasty, service was grand if a bit slow, but the music (while perfectly inoffensive in itself) was unbelievably loud. like, hard to have a conversation loud. i'm all for loud music in its place, but that place is not "while i am having a burger". they need to get over this "it's like a nightclub! with food!" shite and turn the volume down.

old cranky minka

Ate their the other night, got a veggie burger (2 types on the menu) - we were seated promptly, the food was really good and the price was reasonable. Don't know what everyone is giving out about...

i argree... brilliant conversation too.

Went to Jo Burger with the wife and the snapper there a few months back. Although they don't have high chairs and they don't allow buggies, we had a lovely meal. The staff even offered to hold our little bundle of poo filled joy while we ate.

I still maintain that something that is too large to fit into your mouth is not a burger. It is an open sandwich with cooked meat on it and a superfluous lid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back