jo burger rathmines (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 89
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 7
Been there a few times in the last month. Burgers are top notch. Trying a little too hard to be cool, but I can get over that. Music is too loud later at night though.

when i go for food for with my girlfriend I'd like to be able to hear her speak - not the loud american to my left, or the whingy bitch who dumped her fella on my right.

Agreed. I'm a low talker so going places like that are pretty much out for me. I hate that in between gigs too. Why must the music be so loud? Yeah, play music but it would be nice to be able to have a conversation too. Basically any place one needs to queue to get into, is generally not a place I want to go. That said, they serve sweet potato fries and that would be the only reason I'd go back.

went for the first time a fortnight ago...it's definitely a place for people who love burgers with all the trimmings, ie not me!
They never said they put mayonnaise on their burgers so I had to send mine back, and the waiter wasn't impressed.
Liked the potato wedges and the BBQ sauce although it's not very hygienic having the sauce out on the table all day...
It's pretty cramped and we had to move tables before we got served. And the waitress wasn't very friendly.
Meh.

real gourmet burger in dun laoighire and ballsbridge is much better.. they have real coke too.. opening one in town or so it seems from the nixers.com job thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back