jo burger rathmines (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 89
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 7
Re: jo burger rathimnes

anyone else ever gone here?
I have a feeling that I'll want a burger with wierd cheese in it tomorrow night.

what's it like? they have a fucking dj in the place at night.

are burger bars the new juice bars?

correction they some damn good fucking djs in the place at night. the strange bit is how out of sight they are tucked in the corner at the back

i've eaten there. the burgers put bobos to shame thats for sure and theres a very ecclectic combination of toppings for the more adventurous of you. downside is its expensive. very expensive. burger nearly 11euro and thats even before you consider chips and a beer (yep they're licenced to kill... i mean sell beer unt wine).

it really is debatable of how much a good burger is worth. homecooked bbq burgers are the king in my opinion and i would have a hard time recommending people to go fork out 11euro for a bad ass bit of beef but i guess if you want to try a new twist on an old favourite and say "i was there but why is the dj?" then check it out.

Was it that much?
Mind you, the burgers are humongous enough that you can share chips between a few.

yeah, the burger i got there last time i think may have been bigger than my head (and i don't think it was as expensive as 11 euro, must check next time i'm there). very very tasty, though so large i actually couldn't finish it.

they also do really good homemade coleslaw. nyom.

We've done 2 special JoBurger half-days in work. It's a commitment - Park West to Rathmines. It necessitates that after your burger, you stay in the area and drink your head off.
The burgers are great, if a little too bready. Great choice, great toppings and I like the sweet potato chips and the appley organic cola. It beats Bobo to a pulp. Bobo is a mockery of a burger joint, I'd honestly prefer a McDonald's. It's all pretension and no tastiness. I'd say the people who own/run it are abominable pricks.

There' another 'gourmet' burger place out Kingstown way, I'm told. Anyone been there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back