jo burger rathmines (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 89
  • Views 16K
  • Watchers 7
i'm headed here in about an hour for a friend's birthday. we'll be hitting the town after.

what can i order here that wont make me want to kill myself with the fatness after i eat it?

i want to be able to dance around in case something amazing happens later like 'waiting for a star to fall' is played somewhere or something.

i'm headed here in about an hour for a friend's birthday. we'll be hitting the town after.

what can i order here that wont make me want to kill myself with the fatness after i eat it?

i want to be able to dance around in case something amazing happens later like 'waiting for a star to fall' is played somewhere or something.

get your burger in the nip and you'll be dancing the night away

edit: your burger is in the nip not you

went to that there jo boiga, twas one of my last meat feasts
before going veggie, (was veggie for 3 years bout ten years ago).
Meh. Was ok i guess, bit hyped imho.

went to yamamori the next day and had a beef chili ramen.

mmmm, went out in style!

went to jo's. liked the food but the place is so obnoxious. bruce lee and spud from train spotting on the wall? way too loud coldplay songs blaring in my ear?

fuck that.

Why in the name of God would anyone think having a DJ in a restaurant is a good idea? The ones that insist on having just music playing are bad enough ....

what sort of music does the dj play?

Who cares? Even if the dj was guaranteed to play all my favourite music I still don't want a bleedin' DJ when I'm having some nosh .... even if Rock Jihad were djing like.

Can people understand the basics of life anymore?

Go to gigs to listen to loud music and (optionally) drink.
Go to bars to get drunk and talk to people.
Go to restaurants to eat and drink and talk to people.
Go to clubs to hear music, get wasted, score, whatever ...

Conclusion: DJs are for clubs! Not restaurnants!

inbred-patent-trolls2.jpg

your right.......

Who cares? Even if the dj was guaranteed to play all my favourite music I still don't want a bleedin' DJ when I'm having some nosh .... even if Rock Jihad were djing like.

Can people understand the basics of life anymore?

Go to gigs to listen to loud music and (optionally) drink.
Go to bars to get drunk and talk to people.
Go to restaurants to eat and drink and talk to people.
Go to clubs to hear music, get wasted, score, whatever ...

Conclusion: DJs are for clubs! Not restaurnants!

went there tonight and will never go again had to wait wel over 45 minutes for a burger. and the atitude of the staff is shite they should call it "Jo when do i get my burger" or "Jo do i ever get a burger" yu better think twice of going the staff think they gods gift and forget who has to pay there wages:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Too much too soon for Jo Burger! They're like Jennifer Capriati. They will learn their lesson and come back with a stronger, award-winning burger delivered efficiently with a smile, only to then give up.

Going out for a burger should not be such a production.
Jo'Burger have tarted up the process to the point of asking for trouble.
It's all a little too precious over there.

Yup went in there once when it had just opened, I have never seen so much of a fuss over one fucking veggie burger! Now it seems everytime I walk past the place there is a queue right out the door, with loads smug people standing in it as if they are in on some deadly food secret..

Love the boardgames too, when we asked one of the staff if we could have a go on buckaroo they informed me they were purely for aesthetic purposes.:mad:

Yup went in there once when it had just opened, I have never seen so much of a fuss over one fucking veggie burger! Now it seems everytime I walk past the place there is a queue right out the door, with loads smug people standing in it as if they are in on some deadly food secret..

Love the boardgames too, when we asked one of the staff if we could have a go on buckaroo they informed me they were purely for aesthetic purposes.:mad:

In short, it's for cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back