ISIS (1 Viewer)

Genuinely not trying to pick a fight here, but some Muslims do drink, not everyone from a particular religious background is observant.

Which is a problem for those who fundamentally are and one of the reasons why muslims are killing other muslims

Oh Jesus that fucking Harbo piece. Why the fuck did I read it? I've been avoiding Lovin Dublin for months.

Harbo the fucking scholar.

Which is a problem for those who fundamentally are and one of the reasons why muslims are killing other muslims

Aye, but I mean, part of the problem with westerners, and I've been guilty of this myself, is assuming that someone from a different religious background will definitely be observant.

"Only Chrsirtians can be athiests."

That sort of deal.

that's a grand article, fair play to him

apart from this ridiculously obvious lie : "I...interact on a daily basis with more people from a Muslim background than I do with ‘Irish’ people"

Genuinely not trying to pick a fight here, but some Muslims do drink, not everyone from a particular religious background is observant.
the paris lads were a bunch of party animals going by the articles popping up in the last couple of days

i just saw an article saying one of them went mad from too many hash

the paris lads were a bunch of party animals going by the articles popping up in the last couple of days

i just saw an article saying one of them went mad from too many hash

That seems to be the case with most 'Islamic' terrorists, a lot are recent converts or those who returned to the religion later in life and go with the fundamentalist 'kill them all' teaching of Islam.

"Perhaps the most detailed and comprehensive profile of Islamic recruits to terrorism was conducted in 2008 by the British intelligence agency MI5, whose behavioural science unit performed in-depth case studies on “several hundred individuals known to be involved in, or closely associated with, violent extremist activity...Far from being Islamist fundamentalists, the report concludes, “most are religious novices.” Very few have been raised in strongly religious households; in fact, MI5 concludes, “there is evidence that a well-established religious identity actually protects against violent radicalization."

What Turns Some Western Muslims Into Terrorists? The Causes of Extremism

Yeah, I know some born again christians and they're mental as well. One lad I am reliably told is regularly praying for me, which is nice.

Harbo is just your regular dim internet user. Boards is full of them. I don't understand why he has a big fancy website for his half thought out posts, but I'm assuming it's got to with someone he knows having a lot of money.

That seems to be the case with most 'Islamic' terrorists, a lot are recent converts or those who returned to the religion later in life and go with the fundamentalist 'kill them all' teaching of Islam.

"Perhaps the most detailed and comprehensive profile of Islamic recruits to terrorism was conducted in 2008 by the British intelligence agency MI5, whose behavioural science unit performed in-depth case studies on “several hundred individuals known to be involved in, or closely associated with, violent extremist activity...Far from being Islamist fundamentalists, the report concludes, “most are religious novices.” Very few have been raised in strongly religious households; in fact, MI5 concludes, “there is evidence that a well-established religious identity actually protects against violent radicalization."

What Turns Some Western Muslims Into Terrorists? The Causes of Extremism

I find it rediculous everyone is so apologetic for Islam all the time today people in Mali were murderd because the could not recite the Koran but it would be politicaly incorrect to say anything bad about Islam besides IS are not a mystery group they state incredably clearly who and what they are we are supposed to veiw all this sectarian violence and ethnic cleasing for the creation of a Sunni Islamic state but to blame religion or even be critical of it would be a crime ?

Is your full stop key broken?

There are a billion+ Muslims in the world. If anything that you could say about ISIS or these lads in Mali applied to Islam in general then we'd all be dead long ago. Paris was 8 or 10 nut jobs, another few in Mali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back