ISIS (2 Viewers)

Awesome John Woo-style photo from the AP this morning

1524259610218929959.jpg

Whenever I see the word ISIS I think of Bob Dylan.

I'm ok with that

That is far from the worst thing he's ever done. I mean, he's trying to say something positive, but he's too thick to not fuck it up.
He's saying, essentially "Be nice to marginalised people, they have it tough, and it's in all our best interests"
Yet he'll happily call everyone on the northside thieving "rough fuckers" and say that East Wall is like the Gaza Strip.

He honestly hasn't got a fucking clue what he's on about.
No one's as right-on and down as Harbo is cos he gets his hummus off a Muslim. Maybe he could move back to Molenbeek and tell everyone how fucking righteous he is.
A cunt of a man.

Age has granted me a certain amount of wisdom. I now wish instead of leaving that ground in Molenbeek giving the lads the fingers from the back of car and telling my teammates how “next time we’d beat those Arabs” that I’d found it within myself to stay there.

Shake their hands, buy them a beer, chat to them. Give them the friendship, inclusion and sense of belonging that pretty much every human wants – and give them a way out of the incubator.

Yes, buy Muslims beers.
His understandings of the world really permeates every utterance.

I'd say he must have a Molen BEAK full of gack to be writing half the shite he does

Fair play to him..he's like a modern Orson Welles or something

He's saying, essentially "Be nice to marginalised people, they have it tough, and it's in all our best interests"
Yet he'll happily call everyone on the northside thieving "rough fuckers" and say that East Wall is like the Gaza Strip.

He honestly hasn't got a fucking clue what he's on about.
No one's as right-on and down as Harbo is cos he gets his hummus off a Muslim. Maybe he could move back to Molenbeek and tell everyone how fucking righteous he is.
A cunt of a man.
but he's too thick to not fuck it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back