ISIS (2 Viewers)

Ah9NqXPS9X8MRcC1SQUC2lIdUSCCzB3TcwHZ61DGIbCs.jpg

that symbol makes no sense. Its the CND symbol modified to include the Eiffel Tower in it. CND was a movement about nuclear disarmament. Unless ISIS wankers start going nuclear, then I don't get this.

Irish fall into same target of ‘infidels’ as Paris victims

Calling the perpetrators Islamic State, IS, Isis or Isil simply copperfastens the terrorist group’s assertion that it is a state, which it is not, and that it represents Islam, which it does not at all. The reaction of Islamic groups in Ireland is proof of that. Rather we should use the term legitimate Islamic states use to refer to it: ‘Daesh’.

This term spells out the acronym of the group’s full Arabic name, al-Dawla al-Islamiya fi al-Iraq wa al-Sham. Yet, it can also be understood as a play on words – and an insult.

Depending on how it is conjugated, it can mean anything from “to trample and crush” to “a bigot who imposes his view on others”.

I C.

The oh Ireland could be a target thing misses out on the fact that Ireland is a shithole/mickey mouse country. Why would any of these eejits bother planting a bomb in Dublin? I am not sure they'd be arsed with England outside of London for that matter. London/Paris/NY are big fucking deals, other cities don't rate.

The oh Ireland could be a target thing misses out on the fact that Ireland is a shithole/mickey mouse country. Why would any of these eejits bother planting a bomb in Dublin? I am not sure they'd be arsed with England outside of London for that matter. London/Paris/NY are big fucking deals, other cities don't rate.
Yeah, but they blew a plane out of the sky in Egypt and also that horror in Beirut.
Can't see them sticking to the Del Boy van list.

I remember visiting Warrington and thinking "Why the fuck would you bomb this shithole?" but they did.

Oh, right. The lad I know here from Warrington never mentions it.

Don't mention the war right?
I've long thought that Warrington essentially ended the armed struggle for the IRA, up till that the IRA had been 'tolerated' by Irish people but seeing two innocent kids blown up on a Saturday afternoon in town it seems many thought "fuck that".

The guy who wrote the big piece in the Atlantic wrote a bit of an update on saturday

ISIL: Who’s Calling the Shots?

questions the authenticity of ISIS having planned this attack

I doubt 'Central Command' planned or even knew about it. Like the author says its likely just a bunch of nuts allying themselves to I.S. and I.S. are happy to be associated with it. For now anyway, I think and hope we'll see a real response bringing about the end of the caliphate or at least reducing it to a few lads in the desert and their Western based admirers who may continue with lone wolf attacks.

Yes the want everything the whole globe that's there long term plan basically

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back