ISIS (1 Viewer)

was at the Fujiya and Miyagi gig last night with 2 mates of mine. Both of them had been at the EODM gig in Dublin last monday (one of them flew back from being in Paris with work yesterday evening).

Thats who these pricks shot. Basically lads in France who are the same as us. French versions of us, if you like.

How the fuck does this further their fucking shitty cause?

was at the Fujiya and Miyagi gig last night with 2 mates of mine. Both of them had been at the EODM gig in Dublin last monday (one of them flew back from being in Paris with work yesterday evening).

Thats who these pricks shot. Basically lads in France who are the same as us. French versions of us, if you like.

How the fuck does this further their fucking shitty cause?

The IS cause is to divide French society, make everyone turn on the muslims and blame them. France has a very high muslim population and they must see it as a valid way of bringing carnage to Europe. IS is a death cult. Some of the shooters and bombers last night were probably angry young French muslims who were radicalized.
Its awful but European societies are going to have to act in an inclusive unifed way, not look for revenge immediately or else these type of scumbag terrorists will recruit new young angry men into their extremist idealogy.

I'm not following any of it.I've bigger fish to fry

I'm counting on you's to keep me in the loop

Jesus H Christ on a motorbike

Amazed yer man didnt selfie himself into the picture

CT0r3RoVEAAzJE_.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Compelling footage. Mostly as it's the first time that filming with a camera phone during a show has turned out to be a worthwhile activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back