ISIS (1 Viewer)

I find it rediculous everyone is so apologetic for Islam all the time today people in Mali were murderd because the could not recite the Koran but it would be politicaly incorrect to say anything bad about Islam besides IS are not a mystery group they state incredably clearly who and what they are we are supposed to veiw all this sectarian violence and ethnic cleasing for the creation of a Sunni Islamic state but to blame religion or even be critical of it would be a crime ?
Remember when all Irish people were in the IRA and had plans to blow up the UK? Me neither.

Well all I will say is criticism has to be allowed I mean everything should be up for criticism. There has to be some levy the other way you cant just blame a western goverment all the time or say it is the society's fault etc.

Genuinely not trying to pick a fight here, but some Muslims do drink, not everyone from a particular religious background is observant.
Not to keep banging on about it, but I loved this comment
Daniel McGarrigle said:
excellent nuanced article. Can lovin Dublin recommend me an artisan craft beer to buy a potential ISIS recruit?
This is why it's never a good idea to actually get annoyed. There are actual jokes to be made.
Another teachable moment for me.

My favourite line in that Harbo article is the following:

"Age has granted me a certain amount of wisdom".

I'm starting all conversations with this from now on.

I'm not denying an I.S. connection, just that the leadership approved of the Paris attack.
Again, I may be wrong and I'll happily admit to that if and when the facts emerge.

The latest copy of Dabiq (that link is safe) has it that "Thus, the Islamic State dispatched its brave knights to wage war in the homelands of the wicked crusaders, leaving Paris and its residents “shocked and awed.” "
So they're certainly taking responsibility for it but I'm still unconvinced that al-Baghdadi or whoever knew of it in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back