Ireland (3 Viewers)

If you reverse the order of those two paragraphs it makes a bit more sense in the context of a call handling script, i.e. they’re telling staff not to try avoiding handling calls by just passing them off to the complaints department. It would depend on context though.
Which is what eir are saying now.

1713254520362.png

There's "Ireland for the Irish" protesters outside the Dail again today and one of them is my next door neighbour. She's a racist bitch at the best of times.
I'm guessing theyre there because there's a motion later on "the proposal for Regulations and a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on international protection, asylum and migration" so should be fun in Dublin 2 today.

I don't care if anyone thinks I'm racist when I say this but I fucking loathe Irish Travelers. Just popped out for lunch and a bunch of them ages 15-22 where shouting harassments at a man in his 40s and his small child in a stroller, of course he was foreign. The poor man was just out with his kid and has to deal with this shite. I told them they should be ashamed of themselves, which then I got shit for being American. I asked the man if he was alright and said the garda station is across the way if you want to make a complaint, I'll come with you. He said it was fine and said thank you. I told him not everyone in Ireland is like that or thinks that way and I was glad he was okay, Although I could tell he wasn't, he was shook. My "giving the benefit of doubt" to travelers is well gone.

I know lovely travellers

it’s almost like as if we shouldn’t generalise our feelings about individuals to presume that they apply to the group that those individuals are a part of. there’s a word for that.

I know lovely travellers

it’s almost like as if we shouldn’t generalise our feelings about individuals to presume that they apply to the group that those individuals are a part of. there’s a word for that.
Oh, I get the irony. I have no doubt there are lovely people from the traveler community but I have yet to meet one. Even those I thought were nice people, turned out to be awful humans. When faced with physical threat for numbers of years (laughing and smirking as they do it) because they know they can get away with it; good will easily slips away.

That said, I started out fair, as I approach anyone in life. Welcoming until proven otherwise. I think if the traveler community wants a better “generalised” perception they need to do a lot of work within their community. I’d say the same about Americans. *

*I also loathe a lot of Americans.

There's "Ireland for the Irish" protesters outside the Dail again today and one of them is my next door neighbour. She's a racist bitch at the best of times.
I'm guessing theyre there because there's a motion later on "the proposal for Regulations and a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on international protection, asylum and migration" so should be fun in Dublin 2 today.

Any time these fuckers turn up, they're a pain in the hole. There are protests of various kinds regularly, but they try to intimidate, insult and goad average workers going about their business. I have no idea why the Gardaí are so soft touch but those supposedly protestors move beyond protest into assault and harassment and general shitty behaviour right in view of the cops. I don't think cops need to be heavy handed with protests but I dunno, shouting "you're a fucking auld cunt!" at an elderly public servant walking by should probably at least invite a time out/talking to, even if it isn't arrestable/chargeable.

These rats walk around as if holding a phone in front of your face shields them from all criticism or consequences for the most reprehensible carry-on.

Oh, I get the irony. I have no doubt there are lovely people from the traveler community but I have yet to meet one. Even those I thought were nice people, turned out to be awful humans
Was this from running the pub? Running a pub seems to be almost like being a guard - you get to see the worst of humanity

Derek Blighe posted a video on X/ Twit of him canvassing in Roscrea - as a woman / hero destroys him.
Blighe is so lacking in self awareness that he didn't realise he was easily being shown up as a fool.

Derek Blighe posted a video on X/ Twit of him canvassing in Roscrea - as a woman / hero destroys him.
Blighe is so lacking in self awareness that he didn't realise he was easily being shown up as a fool.

Or to give him his full title, former economic migrant Derek Bligh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back