Ireland (20 Viewers)

He's been skirting around things for a long while but Mattie McGrath has finally gone full out-there whacko this week using phrases mentioning colonisation and the World Economic Forum.
Mate of mine sent this on earlier

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah yes the kid props sent in from the government fucking LOL
Did you see the tweet from John McGuirk the other day after the Pro-Palestine marches on Saturday. Something along the lines of “NGOs are planting people in Dublin to march in Dublin to support Palestine. And who’s paying for it? That’s right, you the taxpayer.”

The numerous gaps in logic were pointed out to him.

Did you see the tweet from John McGuirk the other day after the Pro-Palestine marches on Saturday. Something along the lines of “NGOs are planting people in Dublin to march in Dublin to support Palestine. And who’s paying for it? That’s right, you the taxpayer.”

As long as lots of people reacted to it and got mad and bumped his profile up for the day it was a roaring success for him then so.

No I am no longer on that platform thank fuck. Fuck that guy and Newstalk for always getting the cunt on

As long as lots of people reacted to it and got mad and bumped his profile up for the day it was a roaring success for him then so.

Troo

Mate of mine sent this on earlier

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mattie MacGrath (formerly of FF until he quit the party shortly after they bankrupted the country) is from Clonmel about 50 miles from Roscrea.
He's even worse than Michael Lowry at this stage.
Disgusts me that he and his cabal of fools get so much speaking time in the Dail.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • chris d
  • pete
  • dudley
  • Kermit McDermott
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back