Ireland (8 Viewers)

he's covered multiple international beats.

"Boucher-Hayes reported on the Kosovo War in 1999, Latin America, the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories and Iran. He worked as RTÉ's reporter for numerous historic events, including stints in Southeast Asia (post Asian tsunami), New York City (for September 11 attacks) and Iraqi Kurdistan (during the American-led invasion which preceded the Iraq War in 2003). In 2006 he broke the Israeli blockade of Lebanon, becoming the first reporter to do so,[citation needed] and covered the duration of the July War from Beirut and Tyre."

he's covered multiple international beats.

"Boucher-Hayes reported on the Kosovo War in 1999, Latin America, the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories and Iran. He worked as RTÉ's reporter for numerous historic events, including stints in Southeast Asia (post Asian tsunami), New York City (for September 11 attacks) and Iraqi Kurdistan (during the American-led invasion which preceded the Iraq War in 2003). In 2006 he broke the Israeli blockade of Lebanon, becoming the first reporter to do so,[citation needed] and covered the duration of the July War from Beirut and Tyre."
well maybe it was a once-off

I see there is an "evening before" check in option. "If you are flying from Dublin between 05:30 and 08:00 in the morning, you can check in and drop off bags at the airport between 16:00 and 19:45 the evening before". I don't know if this is a new customer experience initiative but I hope multiple trips to the airport prior to departure do not become the norm.

they've pretty much finished building the new runway at the airport; doesn't say much for their ability to deal with what they had hoped would be the increased capacity of the airport at rush hour.

they've pretty much finished building the new runway at the airport; doesn't say much for their ability to deal with what they had hoped would be the increased capacity of the airport at rush hour.

Was thinking about that going through - the idea that they even built it without securing a rail connection the city centre / public transport hub is kinda madness.

yeah, its construction seemed like really bad timing with covid hitting and the tales of apocalypse with the aviation industry, but it seems aviation is getting back on its feet, the above hiccups to one side.
if they could only get rid of those stupid fuel subsidies though.

Was thinking about that going through - the idea that they even built it without securing a rail connection the city centre / public transport hub is kinda madness.
had to bear an amusing semi-rant from my father in law about that yesterday. he was saying it's criminal to have to dig up roads in dublin to facilitate building the metro, when they could just as easily dig a tunnel under the existing howth/belfast line, without impeding road traffic, and double its capacity, and it'd be easy (!) to just bus the rail passengers around for the year or so it'd take to complete.

boycott Dublin airport - that'll teach them.
why has this gotten especially bad in the last few days ? is this the start of summer holidays?
I know nowt about traveling because I always check my privilege before non departure.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
  • shitepipe
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back