Ireland - Deutschland (1 Viewer)

Fair enough, I didn't see it myself, going on plaudits from Stoke fans here. Lots of them calling him a man of the match contender. Maybe he had an amazing first hour, or maybe it's just in comparison to his usual standard.

Maybe, or maybe I'm deeply prejudiced and see what I want to see.

At his peak Shay Given was the best goal keeper in the premiership and when he was just the right amount of pissed Paul McGrath was the best centre half in England.

John Giles

Roy Keane

Whoa Tommy Tommy,

Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy

Eglington !

No matter what team Trap throws out, the only way we could get even a draw out of this match is if we play good and Germany play shit. The chances of that happening are <insert witty pun about something that never happens>.

At his peak Shay Given was the best goal keeper in the premiership and when he was just the right amount of pissed Paul McGrath was the best centre half in England.

John Giles

Roy Keane

Whoa Tommy Tommy,

Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy

Eglington !

Roy Keane was hardly a master of footwork and close control was he?

So, Brady is only on standby (hopefully he comes in for the Faroes game), and no place for Meyler or O'Brien, while bullet Ward and silky Keogh still get in.
Otherwise, not much else to say really, except that we'll not have Dunne and it's going to be a torrid evening at Landsdowne.

Fucking cocksucking Friday games.

Thanks.

People were reminiscing about the schoolboy tickets for £2 back in the day, which reminded me that international qualifiers used to take place at 3 o'clock on a Wednesday. The atmosphere was fucking brilliant at those because people were out of work and school for the afternoon!

Roy Keane was hardly a master of footwork and close control was he?

He was as good on the ball as anyone in that United side of 99 that won the CL. If you watch old Manure matches you'll see that Keane and Scholes rarely ever gave the ball away.

For Ireland he wasn't really in a position to play actual football.

People were reminiscing about the schoolboy tickets for £2 back in the day, which reminded me that international qualifiers used to take place at 3 o'clock on a Wednesday. The atmosphere was fucking brilliant at those because people were out of work and school for the afternoon!

I remember watching some of those in school! We used to have P.E as last classes on a Wednesday, so the P.E teachers would just bring a T.V into the gym and stick it on for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back