Ireland - Deutschland (1 Viewer)

Dude, we agree on most things, it just the things we don't agree on we vehemently don't agree on!
Speaking of which, I wish you'd apply your own logic about playing regular performers in top 10 clubs and realise that Champions League McGeady obviously has to play in place of Nailed-to-the-Bench Coleman.

Not a chance if I wanted to see someone consistently hit the first defender I'd play Chris Brown against the Doncaster Rovers Belles

Not a chance if I wanted to see someone consistently hit the first defender I'd play Chris Brown against the Doncaster Rovers Belles

Which is exactly why your original argument of regular player at better club = better choice just doesn't hold up. I know the penny will drop eventually.

Of course they can afford it me and Stack will do the job for free. Corm as assistant and Hecto Grey as kit man. Fucking dream team.

Hector won't do it unless he's John Delaney. Luther can be on the RTE panel in a kind of a Brady role, having our backs.

Which is exactly why your original argument of regular player at better club = better choice just doesn't hold up. I know the penny will drop eventually.

All of that goes out the window when someone has proven time and time again that their final ball is an absolute joke 90% of the time. Besides Spartak Moscow ? C'mon now if there was a Huge European League they would be mid table second division competing with Everton and Spurs.

I never knew you were Polish.

I'm not.
I'll actually be in Albufeira in the Algarve when Ireland play Germany, which is also the night Poland host England. I'm considering wearing my Poland shirt into Lineker's Bar for the adrenaline rush, as a kind of tribute to that bit in Die Hard 3 where John wears the "I Hate Niggers" sandwich board in Harlem.

edit: and here's the very goal Unicron just posted about (17 secs in):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One of those players who looks to be too good for the Championship but will probably never quite cut it at Premier League level. Note to Trap: not a winger.

Further note to Trap: Glen Whelan apparently had a very good game today as part of a 3-man central midfield against Man City.

Further note to Trap: Glen Whelan apparently had a very good game today as part of a 3-man central midfield against Man City.

I watched the last half hour of the game at least, and followed Whelan. I thought he was hopeless - the usual ball dodging jogging session.

I watched the last half hour of the game at least, and followed Whelan. I thought he was hopeless - the usual ball dodging jogging session.

Fair enough, I didn't see it myself, going on plaudits from Stoke fans here. Lots of them calling him a man of the match contender. Maybe he had an amazing first hour, or maybe it's just in comparison to his usual standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back